All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does any one have scores for international coed 5 ?
Intl Coed 5 (Updated)
Maverick 248.66
South Elite 239.73
Stingray Fire 234.0
LA Cheerforce 220.7
PCM 220.0
NJSE 205.26
Matrix 204.33
State 199.76
Riptide 197.16
Step One 196.8
Bowling Green 185.4
C1Fierce 185.26
Heart Of Texas 175.13

ETA: here's a few more

WC Lazers: 221.03
Broward: 219.1

Can some please explain the stunt falls from black ice? Like what was the issue that went went wrong? And like did flyer hit the ground or just fall or what?

The fact that you just related this to North Korea just completely made my day.

it's my inner poli-sci major. plus the whole tumbling rules debacle basically exposed their true "dictatorship" colors. i'm just glad the rules came out the same time as the hunger games so 14 year old girls now have a basic grasp on the concept of totalitarianism and could recognize usasf for what it was haha.

it's my inner poli-sci major. plus the whole tumbling rules debacle basically exposed their true "dictatorship" colors. i'm just glad the rules came out the same time as the hunger games so 14 year old girls now have a basic grasp on the concept of totalitarianism and could recognize usasf for what it was haha.

My political science background is what made it all so funny. I don't think a lot of the younger ones will understand it though. Oh well I will sit back and enjoy the laugh.

Can some please explain the stunt falls from black ice? Like what was the issue that went went wrong? And like did flyer hit the ground or just fall or what?

The way I understood it was that the center flyer didn't touch the ground so no one knows if it would be a fall or major bobble. No one is going to know until the score is announced and the coaches see the scoresheet.

Something should have been done about the divisions where athletes are on Team USA Coed and an IOC6 team. T&S Genesis has team members on both and so they haven't gone yet.

may
In case anyway was wondering here are the results of ICU all girl elite: 1. Canada 2. New Zealand 3. Austrailia
May I just say that I thought that you were a different poster because you changed your icon! haha And Yay Canada! :)

Latest posts

Back