All-Star Worlds Updates Twitters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Follow me! cheerislovee3
I will be tweeting Friday-Sunday! Mention me in a Tweet with a specific team and I will try to do my best to update you and that team, and of course all the big teams. Also, expect some tweets with whats going on and what I find on my adventures ;)

everyone please remember for us at home, be careful about your tweeting & don't get Twitter Jail!:) thank you!

Ashley I believe you made a list on Twitter last year of all the World's twitters? Will you do that again?

Yeah I can try and do that again. Last year I had a head start and I'm already down in Orlando, but I should be able to tomorrow.

Probably won't do too many updates, but I always tweet about random happenings at any point during the day. @kt_guenther

I made a list on Twitter (not just updaters, but also some participants I know of).. but I'm having problems with it updating (but maybe that's just me?). Here's the link if you want to follow it: Worlds 2012 Twitter List

Twitter follow me :) I'll follow back!

I won't be at Worlds, but I will be tweeting about it/any updates I receive the entire weekend! I just made one the other day so I'm in desperate need of other cheer-obsessed people to follow for this weekend! haha :)

Back