All-Star Worlds Updates Twitters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks so much xo sarah for making the list! That will make it so much easier to get updates! :D
PS my twitter name is @SSuperick if the link doesn't work for anyone

Ashley I believe you made a list on Twitter last year of all the World's twitters? Will you do that again?

I added all the people who commented in here to my list from last year - I removed some old people, but not everyone, so if there were people tweeting last year who aren't there this year their tweets might not be cheer related.

Right now it's only showing one user's tweets for some reason, but here's the list:

Twitter / @ohmyashleyy/worlds

What are the odds that I can sign up for and learn how to use twitter before Saturday? Seriously though, I am making myself sound old, but is it difficult to use?

@alicia_snyder - Ill update as much as possible! I will only be there Sat. and Sun. though!

Tamaraerdes is mu twitter... I'll be tweeting random updates... Big divisions, good teams, crazy stories. I figure there will be sooo many updates you won't need mine. Haha

What are the odds that I can sign up for and learn how to use twitter before Saturday? Seriously though, I am making myself sound old, but is it difficult to use?
Signing up takes five minutes so that will be fine and I don't think it's too hard to use! You can PM me if you need help :)

About to obnoxiously go follow all of you.. probably going to lose some noncheer followers this weekend ha! But I'd prefer to gain some cheer ones anyways ;)

Back