All-Star Worlds Vod, Live Stream, Or Both?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The audio in Jostens is awful! They are amplifying the music BEFORE they get it to the server.

Anyone with a Roku having a good stream?

I can get on ipad but nothing on desktop. I emailed an hour and a half ago and yet to get response. I have rebooted, logged in and out and the screen says live stream and nothing. I also thought we were suppised to be able to watch all venues simultaneously. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's another $50, but if it works, it's worth it. I just got the Roku stick. It plugs in to an HDMI port on my tv and has a little cord to plug into to power it.

Did anyone purchase the VOD yesterday and then the system is not giving any options but to purchase again?

It's another $50, but if it works, it's worth it. I just got the Roku stick. It plugs in to an HDMI port on my tv and has a little cord to plug into to power it.

Roku is perfect?

I will say that the stream from Jostens is MUCH quieter than the one from FH.

@King I've had it on for 45 minutes with no issues at all. (Possibly because few people are viewing it this way?)

Last edited:
If you email them again will you recommend turning OFF Live MutliView by default? I think that would solve so many of their issues and people's personal issues.

Okay, no problem

Quick question about the Apple TV ap.

I can't get it to work. Probably because my sister gave it to me and its linked to her apple ID and no matter what I try my computer/phone won't recognize the apple tv

Okay, no problem

Quick question about the Apple TV ap.

I can't get it to work. Probably because my sister gave it to me and its linked to her apple ID and no matter what I try my computer/phone won't recognize the apple tv
To use I think home sharing has to be on.

Back