All-Star Worlds Vod, Live Stream, Or Both?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My Apple Tv is working perfectly.. whereas my laptop was freezing during the same routine

Only downside is I have to connect through my iphone since my laptop is a PC and I couldn't figure out how/if it was possible to connect it through my apply tv to pc.

I have unlimited Data but I turned off my data anyway and I'm connecting to my phone only on wifi so I should be okay right?

I'm using my MacBook connected to my tv via display port to hdmi cord to the back of my tv and it's working nicely now that I clicked the simple view. It maybe pauses once per routine but still shows the whole routine and only pauses for a sec or two it's working good for me! Looks great on my tv!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I bought the combo package and am watching on my smart tv. Only had 1 problem but that was from the tv not the live feed. So far so good. (Knocking on wood)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Is anyone getting kicked out of their live feed? I just tried to switch streams, and it logged me out, and every time I try to log back in, it says my log in info is incorrect but its saved on my computer... help?!!?

I went from the jostens to field house and it signed me out. I tried to sign back in, and it's telling me that my address/password are incorrect (which they aren't). So I tried to retrieve my password, and it's telling me my email address does not exist in their system. Has anyone else had this problem?

P.s. for the record I have not shared my login info with anyone. Hoping I didn't waste $55...:(

Is anyone getting kicked out of their live feed? I just tried to switch streams, and it logged me out, and every time I try to log back in, it says my log in info is incorrect but its saved on my computer... help?!!?

[email protected]

Just email them the problem....even if it does start working for you later, let them know its happening

Mine just kicked me out as well and won't let me back in. It's not saying anything is incorrect, but just keeps refreshing the page and nothing.

EDIT: It just let me back in.

I can't even purchase a stream or VOD (procrastinate much?) because the little drop down menu for the State part of my address isn't working! :mad:

ETA: False alarm, Internet Explorer ironically works the best...

Last edited:
I went from the jostens to field house and it signed me out. I tried to sign back in, and it's telling me that my address/password are incorrect (which they aren't). So I tried to retrieve my password, and it's telling me my email address does not exist in their system. Has anyone else had this problem?

P.s. for the record I have not shared my login info with anyone. Hoping I didn't waste $55...:(
It let me back in..that made me nervous though!

Has anyone had a problem where you can sign in fine but once you click on the live stream nothing appears like you can switch venues but there is no box for the live stream. How do I fix this? I've contacted usasf as this happens on both laptops I have tried

Back