All-Star Worlds Vod, Live Stream, Or Both?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone using a Roku? Was curious how well it worked.

Had the connection issue on my ipad now i'm also getting an "error loading media file could not be played" when trying to watch ... anyone else having this issue?

Fieldhouse is working fine for me, but Jostens and Epcot is another story (no sound).
Oh the frustration.

Got dumped by the live feed too. Too Many Connections and not when I am trying to re-enter am getting a webpage does not exist. Went relatively smoothly for me last year...disappointing.

I get I need to purchase a new plan then I get too many database connections then nothing. I am pissed I think I missed the Lady Ts.

Database connection failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) what the heck does that mean?

It wont work on Internet Explorer, but on Chrome I only have the Milkhouse, it doesn't even show the other venues...

Switched from josten to HP field to see weither there was sound, wanted to switch back to josten and it crashed. Logged me off, then got the too many login error. Restarted computer, still cant get on! Aaaaah!

Back