All-Star Worlds Vod, Live Stream, Or Both?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Database connection failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) what the heck does that mean?

The website you are on is trying to connect to the database and there is an error. I thought they used all ASP stuff. @Ashley would prefer ASP ;)

Can someone who is logged in send me the link so I can try to click to get in like that. I am so frustrated still getting database connection issues. Also - how did Maryland Twisters and Fame Dreamgirls do?

Can anyone confirm how the stream (if the stream) is working via AppleTV? I'm depating going to buy an apple tv remote to go with my apple tv, so that I can use it

Can anyone confirm how the stream (if the stream) is working via AppleTV? I'm depating going to buy an apple tv remote to go with my apple tv, so that I can use it

Just download the remote app on iTunes. My kids lost our remotes and now I just use my phone.

Im back in and got into jostens and i got sound BUT...: horrible cracking sound (my cat ran off with her ears pulled back); it's buffering like crazy, freezing which makes some stunts look more spectacular as they probably are; all these trouble took so much time, the chicken wings i had in the oven are all burnt!

Just download the remote app on iTunes. My kids lost our remotes and now I just use my phone.

BLESS YOU. Because I was literally about to walk out the door to go to the Apple Store or Best Buy

Latest posts

Back