All-Star Worlds Vod, Live Stream, Or Both?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just so everyone knows, I've got no connections with this anymore. Trying to let people know that I can't help, but thought I would make it public.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

Is anyone having problems watching live feed on ROKU? I bought Live/VOD combo package & I am getting the message that I need to upgrade my account with USASF. Anyone else having problem?

I haven't had any trouble with the live feed yet today but I know that day 2 and day 3 can be worse because more people are watching. Am thinking about going and getting a roku stick tonight.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I am so annoyed right now as we paid for the whole package and have not been able to access. For the last 9 hours I've been emailing....no phone number or contact to be in direct contact with is very frustrating and poor business in my opinion. Biggest waste of $55 I've spent to date!!

Is anyone else still having feed issues? I haven't been able to watch a single team without issues. During most of the routines I get this weird looking black and white screen. Trying to figure out if it's the stream or my internet.

I am so annoyed right now as we paid for the whole package and have not been able to access. For the last 9 hours I've been emailing....no phone number or contact to be in direct contact with is very frustrating and poor business in my opinion. Biggest waste of $55 I've spent to date!!

I hope this doesn't come off wrong, but have you checked if you have written the e-mail adress correctly? Even though their replies aren't always helpful, at least they usually answer pretty fast.

Knock on wood mine has been pretty good. There has been a few times where it has buffered for maybe 3-5 seconds but overall much better than last year. I have kept it on internet explorer all day and haven't closed out the window at all. I have it running through an hdmi cord to my tv.

Mine has been amazing quality. I've been signed out a couple times where I've switched venues after watching one venue for a long time, but as my log in is saved I just have to submit it and I'm back :)

I've banned anyone in my house from streaming anything today tomorrow and Monday!

Back