All-Star Worlds Vod, Live Stream, Or Both?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hope this doesn't come off wrong, but have you checked if you have written the e-mail adress correctly? Even though their replies aren't always helpful, at least they usually answer pretty fast.
I emailed right from their link :( and am using the reply option as well UGH
I have one every upset and disappointed CP and unfortunately it has greatly effected my work day....thank god for a fab receptionist and greater clients

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I emailed right from their link :( and am using the reply option as well UGH
I have one every upset and disappointed CP and unfortunately it has greatly effected my work day....thank god for a fab receptionist and greater clients

Can you tell me exactly, what the problem is? Maybe someone here can help you?

I bought the combo but can only watch on my iPad. It freezes multiple times throughout the routine and then I get a black, gray and white screen for a while. I haven't been able to watch a full routine on there. I've been emailing them and they haven't given me a solution. I sent them example so they're forwarding it to the company handling the videos.

Can you tell me exactly, what the problem is? Maybe someone here can help you?

It's saying my email isnt valid, they did reply they found it and sent a link to fix it...however no link and now no reply for hours from My replies back. However I suppose I got further than another mom I just spoke with...she got a reply is response in 7-10 days :(

so I've managed some decent multi tasking. Live feed up but the window smaller, with my study guide up next to it for me to type out. study guide gets put on hold when the teams I want to watch are up. boom. such a good student I am

Back