All-Star Worst Comp. Moments Ever!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've had girls not show up to comps over the years but one that stands out is when one of my srs called me from jail to let me know she wouldn't make it.
Yep. She'd snuck out with friends and "borrowed" her dads truck. He called the police and they tracked them down and brought them to jail.
Luckily we still had several hours before they competed so I found a fill in, taught everything to her and they did great!
Wow. :O

Jamfest Nationals 2009 ( I was on Rock Solid small limited)
We did a kick double transition in our stunt and I caught like a baskspot. My flyer busted my lip. Then for the lib to stretch tick tock she switched wayyy to early and fell. Then for running tumbling I just walked around the floor and didn't do a pass. (my opposite was feeling a little lazy too saw me walk away and did the same thing) We get to the pyramid my flyer loads in for the prep and jumps right on my middle finger and bent it like all the way back, so basically I'm dropping a freaking prep. It was seriously a mess, never been more embarrassed.

Jamfest Nationals 2009 ( I was on Rock Solid small limited)
We did a kick double transition in our stunt and I caught like a baskspot. My flyer busted my lip. Then for the lib to stretch tick tock she switched wayyy to early and fell. Then for running tumbling I just walked around the floor and didn't do a pass. We get to the pyramid my flyer loads in for the prep and jumps right on my middle finger and bent it like all the way back, so basically I'm dropping a freaking prep. It was seriously a mess, never been more embarrassed.
Just reading this made my finger hurt!

Dropping my stunt at one of the most important competition of the season. My stunt group had been working on the stunt for weeks and it finally got put in only to have it drop over the smallest thing.

Dude, I would have grabbed her by her pony tail and forced her to do it.
I didn't want to make it totally obvious about what gym I'm from. my coach is really hard on us about social networking and things reflecting back on our program negatively, etc.

When we got second at UCA and were really close to first and just the fact that we knew that if we did something a little better or if we added more tumbling to the routine then we could have won. Even though the first place team did very good and we were also very happy it just killllsss to be in second place!!

I was on a team when I was 14 back before divisions changed that competed level 6 stunts, and was basing the bottom level of our ending pyramid and the final pose fell. (wolfwall) The top girl kicked me in the head when she fell and knocked me out. Got carried off of the stage. I have the DVD from that performance too. It was horrible.

Also I don't remember if it was the same year or the one before, but one of my coaches punched one of the girls on the team in the face because she insulted her coaching. The girl who got hit also happened to be the gym owner's daughter. The coach was fired on the spot.

All level Worlds 2009 Sprained(spelling? aha) my ankel on the practice mat coming down from a stunt and wasnt aloud to compeate. So we taped it and went on anyways tumbled and all was not a happy camper 2.5 min after the fact..

2007? i think when i was on wcwc, we went to disneyland for a comp. The girls on my team decided that going to disney was better then moving onto day two. So they intentionaly(sp?) threw the comp.

Sea to Sky day 2 taken to emerg cuz they nurses or w.e thought i broke a rib

UCA 2011 asma attack middle of rutine because i wasnt used to the think air -.-
I swear something has gone wrong at least once a yr at a comp for me. -.- I chould go on forever I'm just a saftey hazard..

So, a girl on my team just got back from spraining her ankle. She was so excited to compete with us again! Then at warm ups, doing a simple bump down, she landed on the other ankle wrong and hurt it. I was panicking, and my whole team was crying. So we went on the floor, and I'm panicking while I'm competing because I was so nervous for her. She couldn't go up in the first stunt sequence. Then, for the baskets, her back spot pretty much forced her against her will to jump into the stunt. AND THEN, during the stunt sequence after I fell onto the back of my head out of an extension........So I was pretty much dying for the rest of the routine. Then in the pyramid, she didn't go up. And at the end of that routine everyone was bawling their eyes out. We were all being pretty over dramatic about it, haha, but knowing me (I have a panic attack before every routine I do....... :/), I was crying so much my coaches thought I was really hurt, which I wasn't............ So that was probably the worst time competition moment for most of us on that team. :/

Back