All-Star Worst Song I Have Ever Heard...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

num1stunta said:
This is another example of how privileged americans waste money on ridiculous pursuits.

Agreed. Unfortunately some people feel like being a star, being rich and being famous is the ultimate goal in life.

Personally, I'd rather be happy and poor.. just like I am, lol.

Agreed. Unfortunately some people feel like being a star, being rich and being famous is the ultimate goal in life.

Personally, I'd rather be happy and poor.. just like I am, lol.

Well, that makes two of us... more debt than I care to think about, always behind on bills, etc. But, I know what's important in life. I spend time with my family regularly, I am "the person" my friends call whenever they need ANYTHING, I sing in a semi-professional choir (the only thing I have ever loved as much as cheer!), and I love each and every child on my team like they are my own. People are important to me, music is important to me, cheerleading is important to me. I could care less if any of those things ever bring me recognition or money. If you give your heart to everything you do, that's enough<3

yesterday was thursday thursday, today is friday friday .......NoReally, I didnt know that? Im so annoyed by this whole situation! Why? just why?

guys. she has another song. its is the exact same tune but about prom. idk at this point which one is worse.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whoever wrote theses fine tunes needs to be shot! If you listen to this at 1:38 when she tries to hit the high note she coughs!!!

Well, that makes two of us... more debt than I care to think about, always behind on bills, etc. But, I know what's important in life. I spend time with my family regularly, I am "the person" my friends call whenever they need ANYTHING, I sing in a semi-professional choir (the only thing I have ever loved as much as cheer!), and I love each and every child on my team like they are my own. People are important to me, music is important to me, cheerleading is important to me. I could care less if any of those things ever bring me recognition or money. If you give your heart to everything you do, that's enough<3

Not to sound rude, but maybe this is what she want's to do? To her, it might not be about the money, maybe she truly wants to be a singer. This might be her "cheerleading." Granted this is not a good start for her, but we all can't be on level 5 teams our first time around, if you know what I'm saying.

Not to sound rude, but maybe this is what she want's to do? To her, it might not be about the money, maybe she truly wants to be a singer. This might be her "cheerleading." Granted this is not a good start for her, but we all can't be on level 5 teams our first time around, if you know what I'm saying.

Not rude at all. BUT, I would think if music is something your child really wanted to do in their life that taking them to this studio to basically fake everything wouldn't be the best choice. Get her some voice lessons, dance lessons, teach her how to write her own music, give her some time to develop her passion and whatever "skills" may be in there. To me, this shows no passion for your craft, WHAT.SO.EVER. Then again, I am a music snob, and a generally critical person... so maybe that's harsh lol

Not rude at all. BUT, I would think if music is something your child really wanted to do in their life that taking them to this studio to basically fake everything wouldn't be the best choice. Get her some voice lessons, dance lessons, teach her how to write her own music, give her some time to develop her passion and whatever "skills" may be in there. To me, this shows no passion for your craft, WHAT.SO.EVER. Then again, I am a music snob, and a generally critical person... so maybe that's harsh lol

I know someone that went to this studio and has one of these videos, and she's really into her singing, I don't know how long she's been singing but she's been going to voice lessons for several years and does a lot of local musicals. I don't know why they went, if it was to get feedback or just for fun or what, but her parents pretty low key, not dying for fame, kind of people. Maybe I'll ask her mom what the story is.

I know someone that went to this studio and has one of these videos, and she's really into her singing, I don't know how long she's been singing but she's been going to voice lessons for several years and does a lot of local musicals. I don't know why they went, if it was to get feedback or just for fun or what, but her parents pretty low key, not dying for fame, kind of people. Maybe I'll ask her mom what the story is.

very interesting. Can she actually sing?

I think she can, but I don't know anything about the buisness. I know she's trying to get better. I don't want to put the video on here because I don't want her to get bashed or have people say she's a little rich spoiled brat, because she's not, it's just something she does along with other activities.

this made my day soooooooo much better! I like cried of laughing at it and all of these edited pics for like the last 20 minutes hahaha...Its such a shame that this has made her famous

2m4axrt.jpg

wrayc.jpg

Back