All-Star Wsf Indy Dec. 8-9, 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I never like their unis, but they do have pretty good routines. :)

I'm so confused by it all... I can't decide if I even enjoy watching them. The music, uniforms are not my taste at all, and there is no real choreography. I do like it because the skills are unreal, but it's like they make it hard to watch. They take all the fun parts that I enjoy watching out.

Did anyone see one of the Y2 teams in hall A today have an unreal tumbling save? I can't remember the team, but a girl was tumbling corner to corner and her timing was off. The rest of the team was moving to the next formation and there was going to be a scary crash. The girl moving saw the tumbler coming and she hit the floor face down. The tumbler landed with her legs straddling the girl on the ground. It was crazy to watch!

Memphis Elite Junior 3 was sickening. So good. Team Illinois Sr. 3 looked pretty good as well from what I saw!
ok - have to say - Thats my girl!!!:cloud9: So proud of her and the team today but all teams are looking good from what I can see. But I did see Memphis Elite...killer.

Anyone know level 4 standings? WSF doesn't have them on their FB page yet.

Back