All-Star Wsf Indy: Videos, Tweets, Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good morning everyone! First of all I want to thank everyone for your awesome support this weekend! Everyone was so kind, and awesome and seriously it was a fairy tale weekend for 22 amazing young ladies!! It was a great competition and I really hope everyone had a great time! So many awesome teams, great sportsmanship, and all around great routines!

Here is a link to our day 2 routine :) http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2403248640842&set=vb.1239874108&type=2&theater
It was a blast and a moment I will never forget!!

A lil reminder to all of those big dreamers! This same team who the full paid bid-4 years ago was the team that came in dead last. 6 out of 6 in Youth 4! :) Who would've ever guessed??

Great job everyone and congrats to all of the teams who competed this weekend!!

I had the pleasure of sitting behind the GBE Lime parents during the bid announcements and while I just knew they were a lock for the paid bid, I felt just as anxious waiting with them as each team was called. It was such a joy to watch their excitement when the announcement came. Our group of moms couldn't help but jump up and celebrate with them. What an amazing program and one that truly deserves that globe in April. Best of luck!

Someone has some serious upper body strength. Goooo bases!!!!! This might be the best save ever :)
I can watch that over and over and still can't comprehend how just TWO guys can save that stunt!!! It's an AMAZING save, especially for only 2 bases!! Now I've given a lot of credit to the bases but that flyer never gave up; in fact she was almost face down on the mat but she fought for it. What a great team effort for all involved, including the coaches who must have ingrained in their minds to never give up and fight to save it, which they all did!!

I can watch that over and over and still can't comprehend how just TWO guys can save that stunt!!! It's an AMAZING save, especially for only 2 bases!! Now I've given a lot of credit to the bases but that flyer never gave up; in fact she was almost face down on the mat but she fought for it. What a great team effort for all involved, including the coaches who must have ingrained in their minds to never give up and fight to save it, which they all did!!
Yes we def have to give her credit!!! Most girls have freaked and just dropped she didn't even seem bothered by it at all. Good job:)

Back