All-Star Wsf Indy: Videos, Tweets, Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I do know Indiana Ultimate sm co-ed is currently in 5th due to a safety violation. Should be fixed today and hopefully will place better overall.

I know that Indiana Ultimate is in first for small junior 4, but not sure where everyone else stands. Wish they would hurry up and post the standings!

oh and KikiD22, another mom and I saw you in arena A and I said "look, there's KiKi" and the other mom asked how I knew and said because I recognized your daughter from the hair curl thread. She's a cutie!
Say "hi" next time!! I don't bite (much). I'm always interested in meeting people from here and putting actual faces with the names.

Level 4 and 5 rankings FINALLY posted on WSF Facebook page !!! Shout out to MIX youth 4 EPIC for being in first after Day 1!!! Let's kill it today again ladies!!!

Midwest Cheer Elite Small Coed looks really strong this year!!! I really like the routine and the music! Good luck this season!!! Prime Tyme Nighthawks also rocked my world!! This routine took me back to the days of Premier TN Pumas! Once again back is the incredible!! I'm trying not to ramble on but I also wanted to say that UA Prodigy works it from start to finish! Good luck this season UA!!!

Back