All-Star Wsf National.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looks like a lot of the teams had little-to-no competition since ICC didn't compete.
Exactly. Routines just had been updated too and I think the coaches didn't want to push all the athletes too hard right before Jamfest. Also, 1 or 2 teams had people filling in for injuries. Most of the teams that didn't go full out threw everything but standing tumbling and jumps.

Exactly. Routines just had been updated too and I think the coaches didn't want to push all the athletes too hard right before Jamfest. Also, 1 or 2 teams had people filling in for injuries. Most of the teams that didn't go full out threw everything but standing tumbling and jumps.

My daugther is on Queens (Jr 4) and they had planned to go full out. Unfortunately, she dislocated her elbow tumbling in warm-ups and we ended up taking her to the ER. Queens still went on, but had their coach fill in to base for her.

My daugther is on Queens (Jr 4) and they had planned to go full out. Unfortunately, she dislocated her elbow tumbling in warm-ups and we ended up taking her to the ER. Queens still went on, but had their coach fill in to base for her.

oh my hope shes okk. i love watching UA compete

oh my hope shes okk. i love watching UA compete

Thanks. She's doing good. Her arm is still pretty sore (as expected) and she'll be out a week or two, so she won't be able to compete at Jamfest Super Nationals this weekend. :( No doubt, she'll make a full recovery, though. She's a tough girl.

Thanks. She's doing good. Her arm is still pretty sore (as expected) and she'll be out a week or two, so she won't be able to compete at Jamfest Super Nationals this weekend. :( No doubt, she'll make a full recovery, though. She's a tough girl.

Will you be at Cheersport? Wishing her a speedy recovery, 2 weeks isn't too bad!:)

Will you be at Cheersport? Wishing her a speedy recovery, 2 weeks isn't too bad!:)

No, Queens won't be at Cheersport. After this weekend, only local comps for levels 1-4 (except Supremacy). All our level 5's and I believe our Senior Coed 4 (Supremacy) will be at NCA Dallas.

Back