All-Star X-evolution Vids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lady X is from Kville - OWLgirl is from Raleigh

The 2 video's posted on page 1 are Kernersville Medium All Girl (Competing at Sr Open 5) which we affectionately call MAG5!!!!

Raleigh Medium All Girl competes as Med AG 5 and is called both nicknames listed above.

:p

Hold it... I definitely thought Lady X was Medium All Girl from Raleigh and Owls was Medium All Girl from Kville...

@mstealtoyou - help!

@cheerislove8 I answered another post already.

Lady X/Owlgirl/AGX is same team out of Raleigh. (I wanted AGX for MAG5 but "X" is kind of a Raleigh thing. So just going to let them keep with that tradition. It's cool though I love it!)

MAG5 Fairies is the Kernersville team. (They did GREAT by the way.........SO PROUD!!!!)

Also, wish I knew how to post my CP's level 5 stunt group performance. But I don't. But for anyone who's my facebook friend it's on my wall if you want to post it here. They did great!!!

The 2 video's posted on page 1 are Kernersville Medium All Girl (Competing at Sr Open 5) which we affectionately call MAG5!!!!

Raleigh Medium All Girl competes as Med AG 5 and is called both nicknames listed above.

:p

I'm pretty sure raleigh is lady x cause at the showcase and in there music I think it says lady x and I just think there thing is owls and kville is just all girl

Correction Honey!
Senior Elite - from what I'm hearing had no bobbles or stunt drops.
(Raleigh SSX had bobbles in Pyramid as he tweeted)

Senior Elite did have a few girls not throw their tumbling passes.

Videos will be up soon.

oh @meanj be nice, she was just reposting what I tweeted. I was there so I can tell you there were plenty of bobbles to go around with all the teams but the point of the day was for them to each get honest and positive evaluations. I also didn't tweet during any routines so not sure who is passing you information.

SE's routine had new stuff from what I remember at showcase and some of the pyramid looked like it didn't hit right, but thanks to @StarshipTrooper for clarifying.

I'm pretty sure raleigh is lady x cause at the showcase and in there music I think it says lady x and I just think there thing is owls and kville is just all girl

Isn't that what I said? LOL

So, Kernersville is just called All Girl?

Nope, @mstealtoyou is trying to stear you right.

Raleigh Med All-girl started as Lady X but usually you will see them as AGX. Like most of the teams, they eventually decided on a nickname and are the Owls.

I have had very little sleep in the last 48 hours but tomorrow I want to post all about the X Evolution and what a cool and innovative idea this was. I had a blast today. Not only watching all our teams do so well but just experiencing this new concept in competition.

I think she's hit this one out of the ballpark people!!!

Latest posts

Back