All-Star X Evolution

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't like how they took out the standing fulls, but i think the stunt sequence and all of the other changes looks awesome!

Wow they look awesome! The pyramid is fantastic :) It makes such a difference being able to watch a non-blurry video haha.
Thank my hubby for that!! God bless him! I have so many from today (including Fame's SS performance, which was great btw..just want permission to post it first), but they'll all take a while to upload.

Thank my hubby for that!! God bless him! I have so many from today (including Fame's SS performance, which was great btw..just want permission to post it first), but they'll all take a while to upload.

Yeah the video quality really is fantastic! I feel like I've been watching blurry videos all year of so many teams... damn being on the other side of the world and never being able to see anyone live! :(

Yeah the video quality really is fantastic! I feel like I've been watching blurry videos all year of so many teams... damn being on the other side of the world and never being able to see anyone live! :(
awww...glad I could help! :)
I'll probably only be uploading about 3 more HD one's from my Camcorder to YouTube and probably at least 3 from my iphone in HD (which I JUST figured out how to do!! :mad:) still good quality, but nowhere near as good as the camcorder)tonight before I go to bed. It's been a long couple of nights and I'm going on over 48 hrs w/o sleep. :confused:

The one's from my iPhone will say it directly in the title

Back