All-Star X-treme Tricking And Tumbling

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you kno
w what time it's supposed to start?
I've seen pre-broadcast starts at noon and competition starts at one. But I don't know for sure what time zone. I just started watching around 12:20 eastern and it was up..

ETA their twitter says it starts 12 noon CST.

I've seen pre-broadcast starts at noon and competition starts at one. But I don't know for sure what time zone. I just started watching around 12:20 eastern and it was up..

ETA their twitter says it starts 12 noon CST.
Gotcha. Btw the new Cheer Athletics looks AMAZING!

So does the actual competition start at 1 but the link is up at 12 central time? Because all I see are random spectators and no actual skills right now....

So does the actual competition start at 1 but the link is up at 12 central time? Because all I see are random spectators and no actual skills right now....
Yeah I think so. I'm kind of confused. I think the broadcast started at 12 EST but the competition is starting at 1 CST.

Yeah I think so. I'm kind of confused. I think the broadcast started at 12 EST but the competition is starting at 1 CST.
Ok thanks. I kept seeing people pose in front of the backdrop to the camera and was like "What is this?!:confused: no one is tumbling?" haha

Back