All-Star X-treme Tricking And Tumbling

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love the CheerLive concept but it's got a little way to go before I would pay for a subscription. If I had paid to watch this production, I would be sad. I like the effort of both announcers but the Tristan one is more natural and enjoyable.
I really wanted to see Tye Hill and Lil B here.

Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they have this every year and maybe a separate girls division with those winners going head to head against the boys!

Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, proud to say the quad full is at my little ones gym. He's every bit as amazing if not more amazing in person. I know for a fact he or his mother would not mind me saying, go vote for Jack Payne! :)

It was skipping like crazy for me too. I saw maybe 5 full tumbling passes without it skipping or cutting out. I only knew what they were doing when the announcers listed off the skills as they were throwing the pass.

Arabian double front through and ending in double back lost!?

I think there was some kind of counting skills formula that went into their scoring. That didn't adequately address the "lets see if anyone else here can do this... No, so it should score really high" factor

I think there was some kind of counting skills formula that went into their scoring. That didn't adequately address the "lets see if anyone else here can do this... No, so it should score really high" factor
In need of a powertumbling C.O.P. (code of points)

Back