Heat Athletics *paid*
Cheer Alliance
Twisters Elite
Cheer Commaned
Greenbay Elite
Ultimate Athletics
Oklahoma twisters

tomorrow is another day

If Legacy doesn't get a paid. Wouldn't one of those bids get passed down because they already have a bid?

It's 50/50

Heat and Cheer Alliance are actually tied for second paid.
And we (twisters) are .4 away from them.

Ill take some videos tomorrow, only have my phone though so not sure of the quality, who do you want to see?

haha sorry i thought you wrote "WHY do you wanna see the teams" lol

but could you video GBE pink, legacy and heat athletics?

If Legacy doesn't get a paid. Wouldn't one of those bids get passed down because they already have a bid?

hmm in not quiet sure but i do know if you have an at-large and you want to go for paid, you have to forfeit your bid. So i think they just get another at large big. Correct me if im wrong though

hmm in not quiet sure but i do know if you have an at-large and you want to go for paid, you have to forfeit your bid. So i think they just get another at large big. Correct me if im wrong though

Per USASF/IASF:

If a team has already accepted an “At Large”
bid and opts to compete for another bid, they will be
eligible only for a “Paid” or Partial Paid” bid. They will
not be eligible for another “At Large” bid unless they
decline the first “At Large” bid they were awarded,
BEFORE competing for another “At Large” bid.

Legacy has a real chance to move up tomorrow. The scores are 50/50. They had 6 points in deductions today. Twisters eliter had an injury today. Also the top 8 teams are verY close as far as the point differences. Like within .5 or so give or take. But noone hit a perfect routine today...noone. We shall see tomorrow.

woah small senior results arent what i expected from seeing some of these teams compete before. anyone else think this?

there is something going on. and im not exactly sure. but what i do know for sure. is that my gym will not ever attend another xtreme spirit competition! EVER!!!! lol.

I agree something is Weird on the judging. What I did notice is that the teams in first place had little difficulty but were super clean.
And no twisters did not have an injury? I'm pretty sure legacy had an injury.

ha ha your probably right about that last comment (competition being a joke)

I thought TE can't get any type of bid here since their gym is affiliated with Xtreme Spirit

Back