All-Star Xtreme Spirit Kalahari

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it is a big fat joke! for sure!! and ppl want to wonder y no one comes and y they cant afford to give out bids next year? lol. ur trying to tell me "it depends on what the judges are looking for that day." yeah i'd believe that if i hadn't been doing this for 10+ years. the bottom line is something is going on. plain and simple.

it is a big fat joke! for sure!! and ppl want to wonder y no one comes and y they cant afford to give out bids next year? lol. ur trying to tell me "it depends on what the judges are looking for that day." yeah i'd believe that if i hadn't been doing this for 10+ years. the bottom line is something is going on. plain and simple.

Isnt the point of judges to judge by the criteria and not their personal outlook on a team... Is that fair to the teams? No its not if a team has a clean rutine and hits it or has a few mistakes, and a team with a difficult rutine with less or the same amount of mistakes the team with the higher difficulty should win no matter what. Judges need to judge by the criteria and not opinion!!!

ha ha your probably right about that last comment (competition being a joke)

I thought TE can't get any type of bid here since their gym is affiliated with Xtreme Spirit

I wouldnt see why they couldnt. Thats like all of the Premiere gyms at a Varsity event....

As far as the competition being a joke - I completely agree. We were there two years ago. My level 5 team NAILED (Im talkin zero deductions and zero bobbles, clean routine except we had a sloppy jump section) and we had moderate difficulty for that time. Not crazy difficult, but also far frm easy, just a very level appropriate routine and we got dead last to some HORRIBLE teams.

Anyway, good luck to all the teams today! Hopefully more teams hit!

I think Twisters old owners ran the Xtreme Spirit Competitions. As of what I head, they are under new management, so they should be eligible for bids. But then again I could be wrong.

Say what you want, but my team hit! We throw full n 1/4 imediate scorpions. We had a solid day. You can't take that away from my team. They worked hard to be in first. They did their job and was rewarded for it. Yes other teams have hard routines, but with mistakes they aren't far behind. Its not crazy that if you didn't hit, your not winning.

Good luck to everyone today!

Congrats to you and your team. Didn't get to watch your team and I'm sure you did work hard and I'm glad that it paid off for you guys. All I'm saying is that placements for other teams weren't fair. I saw teams with a few touchdowns and amazing rutines toward the back if the placements. Also other teams with minor mistakes toward the back when their difficulty should have pushed them up higher to make up for that. Is it fair to teams doing harder skills and making minor mistakes that are losing to teams with really watered down rutines hitting clean because it's easy skills for them? Level 5 issupposed to be a challenge and difficulty does that!!! ( this noway pertains to allstar rebels because I did not see your rutine at all so I can not say, sorry if you took offence to past posts)

good luck to everyone competing today and my gym work it out ladies :)

Back