All-Star Yella Ribbon Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My cp had Yella Ribbon bows on her wish list and she has been asking for awhile. Black Friday weekend I popped over to their website and ordered 2, even though this was over a month in advance I still needed to pay a rush fee to have them in hand for Christmas. The 2 bows including shipping were $68. My husband saw the invoice when they arrived 3 days ago and I swear I think he is going to divorce me now! So now we can blame them for overpriced bows AND causing divorce (but I do have to admit...the bows are simply the most gorgeous things I have ever seen!!)

Does anyone know if Nfinite Bows is still in business? they haven't been on their Facebook page in ages, and thats their only form of communication...

I agree! Sometimes I question whether it is worth it to keep making bows with all the bow companies opening everywhere.
and Now she put videos out on how to make them. I personally love what I do and I do it because I love it and then it makes it easy to make one for my CP. It has become a good business but my staff needs the paycheck more than I do and I do it for them. My husband is attorney which makes it quite convenient when I have to do the unfortunate collection notice or call from a team.

and Now she put videos out on how to make them. I personally love what I do and I do it because I love it and then it makes it easy to make one for my CP. It has become a good business but my staff needs the paycheck more than I do and I do it for them. My husband is attorney which makes it quite convenient when I have to do the unfortunate collection notice or call from a team.
I love what I do as we'll! I started 4 years ago when I was 15, and it has just grown tremendously since then. I did withdraw from school because I was absolutely too busy with bows to do both. I view it as I can go back to school at any time, especially within the next few years if I decide making bows isn't working out. I never expected to love making bows as much as I do. CricketCheerMom do you mind if I message you? I have a few questions about the financial aspect of running a bow business. If you don't feel comfortable with that, I totally understand.

I love what I do as we'll! I started 4 years ago when I was 15, and it has just grown tremendously since then. I did withdraw from school because I was absolutely too busy with bows to do both. I view it as I can go back to school at any time, especially within the next few years if I decide making bows isn't working out. I never expected to love making bows as much as I do. CricketCheerMom do you mind if I message you? I have a few questions about the financial aspect of running a bow business. If you don't feel comfortable with that, I totally understand.
go right ahead and message me

My daughter no longer cheers (she graduated), but I cannot wait to use "she was a base shy of a stunt group" in a conversation with her. :p

I don't know how I missed Acedad saying that but it's right up there with mainlining pixie sticks for me!!! I seriously burst out laughing when I read it.

Pia you are adorable and I hope that this really works out for you! Your bows are gorgeous....I really believe you have what it takes!!! Keep working hard (Like I know you do!!) :cheering:

I don't just do bows. I also do rhinestone shirts, sports bras, etc... I have customers whose cheer gyms setup their proshops with Yella and placed orders in September and have yet to receive their orders but she has time to make how to videos and ruin the livelihood of other cheer bow businesses.

Back