All-Star You Always Talk About The Big! Lets Talk About The Small......names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pacific Coast, OC, Nebraska Tigers, Premier Sharks <33, EC Nitros, Rock Solid and GA Heat are some of my faves!

I cheered at premier for a couple years :)
and my gym isnt well known or anything but weve been in american cheerleader. for our dallas trip that turned out to be a DISASTER. we got the editor's choice award.
Big Show Allstars :D
we have as high as a level 4 and we have a couple fulls. we hope to be level 5 either next year or the year after. worlds 2013 maybe? *cross fingers* with Caitlin watching over us we can do anything!

several people have said south jersey storm, and i have to argue and say they aren't a 'small' gym.
anyone that has been on american cheerleaders top 25 gyms definitely isn't small.
same with placements at worlds. last year SJS brought 4 teams. all placing top 10. 3 of which placing top 5. 2 of which placing top 3 and taking home globes.

totally agree with you! i was gonna post something about them not being a 'small' gym either!

Yahhh SJS is very established! Oh and Orlando, they have been very good in the past as well!

several people have said south jersey storm, and i have to argue and say they aren't a 'small' gym.
anyone that has been on american cheerleaders top 25 gyms definitely isn't small.
same with placements at worlds. last year SJS brought 4 teams. all placing top 10. 3 of which placing top 5. 2 of which placing top 3 and taking home globes.

yeah, I'd have to agree that SJS isn't a small gym...numbers or accomplishment wise.

Not sure how "small" they are but...

Epiccc<3 Cheer Express, Orlando, & Sparks (haven't really seen them but John's my new coach) :)

Back