All-Star You Always Talk About The Big! Lets Talk About The Small......names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Capitol City Cheer from Missouri. Third year attending worlds and coming this weekend on a full paid bid! A great gym with fantastic coaches. Small all girl division group B...i would HIGHLY suggest going and watching : )

Palm Beach Lightning out of FL really surprised me this year. All of their teams were real strong and had such flashy choreography that grabbed people's attention! Give them a few years and they will have very dominate teams I feel like.

I totally agree! I had never heard of them before Clash of the Titans and was impressed by all of their teams.

since I'm on this thread anyways and I'm obviously biased but anyways...

Look out for Coastal Ga Athletics

We're still a few years out from really getting noticed since we don't have any level 4 or 5 teams yet (its only our 3rd year) but our Jrs were undefeated and won the overall US Finals champions and several grand championships throughout last season. Our Srs won US Finals South champions and a few grand championships as well.

We're stepping up our competitions a bit this year and by the end of this season I think that most of Florida will know who we are.

When I read this I took it as in gyms that are amazing that just are not talked about because thier name is not a popular name. I didn't take it that it meant small gym. I took it as a popularity thing.

Greenbay elite, university cheer (lvl 5) and champion cheer out if Dallas. These gyms may be small/large but these gyms in my opinion have amazing talents just are never talked about cuz they are a "popular" name/gym.

Back