All-Star You Always Talk About The Big! Lets Talk About The Small......names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think east coast nitros, dream all stars, all star one, and crimson heat are all really starting to shine through. always had amazign level 1-4 teams but now their level 5s are really becomming amazing. good job guys!

premier spirit athletics from MA- they've always had amazing 1-4 teams, and this was their first year with level 5 and they did pretty well. They merged with Pro Athletics and all the teams, especially sm sr 5 look REALLY great!
(I don't cheer there for the record haha )

Paradise Cheer & Dance -- Cape Coral, Fl.
Not a big gym, this is our 4th year open... but we will be putting our first Senior Open 5 (or any level 5) team out on the floor this year. We are going to Cheersport, so make sure you look for us. We also have: Tiny L/1, Youth L/2, Junior L/3 and a Special Needs team! :)

Your so sweet :) Thank you :)

When I read this I took it as in gyms that are amazing that just are not talked about because thier name is not a popular name. I didn't take it that it meant small gym. I took it as a popularity thing.

Greenbay elite, university cheer (lvl 5) and champion cheer out if Dallas. These gyms may be small/large but these gyms in my opinion have amazing talents just are never talked about cuz they are a "popular" name/gym.

Knight Time Cheer From El Paso, Texas. Definatly a small gym but won NCA in level 3 two years in a row and their youth as level 2:) I think 3 NCA titles for a gym with less than 75 athletes is pretty good! They were level 4 last year and got 3rd but this year they're level 4 sr.coed and i really honostly have to say that i've never seen a more difficult level 4 routine from any team..ever:))

Rocket Elite! I just got done with choreography there and they are simply amazing this year.. I could go on for days lol from youth 2 to Senior 5.. There taking teams to both cheersport and Dallas this year and will do great and are going for a back to back large senior 4 title at cheersport.

So many teams on here I wouldn't consider "small names" but I guess that's just me lol. So many have pretty well established names in the industry...

Anyway, I definitely agree with Core Athletix (especially Senior Red and Senior Silver...sooo boss for a half year team) and Rocket Elite.

Yayy :) I was on Senior Red and Senior Silver at Core :)

premier spirit athletics from MA- they've always had amazing 1-4 teams, and this was their first year with level 5 and they did pretty well. They merged with Pro Athletics and all the teams, especially sm sr 5 look REALLY great!
(I don't cheer there for the record haha )

thankyouu that was very sweet of you to say!<33 i cheer there!:) btw if youu don't cheer for PROmier where do you cheer?

Trilogy

i feel like people are starting to recognize us. we're by no means a "popular" gym but we're one of the "big 3" in michigan :)

Back