All-Star You Always Talk About The Big! Lets Talk About The Small......names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We're hopimg to make Platinum Athletics more so on the map this year!!!

Cheer thunder allstars... their sr 2 team worn US finals two years in a row...

Definitely Crimson Heat...i love their parents!! super nice and sooo spirited! and the girls have so much talent

Primetyme All-Stars... They have 11 teams this year.. junior 1 won Cheersport Regionals and got grand champs in lvl 1... sm sr coed 4 won.... sr 3 coed got 3rd and youth 2 got third.... and their special needs team won. junior coed 4 exhibitioned along with their 2 performans teams.... the 2 lvl 5 teams did not compete... this gym as a whole has amazing flexibility and loads of talent...

Cheer Central Suns, 2 NCA tittles last year

Have to agree here. Definitely a great gym that can be competitive with the biggies. No question the best gym in Colorado although Peak can often give them a run for their money and is also on the rise. Will be an exciting season to watch in Colorado.

Primetyme All-Stars... They have 11 teams this year.. junior 1 won Cheersport Regionals and got grand champs in lvl 1... sm sr coed 4 won.... sr 3 coed got 3rd and youth 2 got third.... and their special needs team won. junior coed 4 exhibitioned along with their 2 performans teams.... the 2 lvl 5 teams did not compete... this gym as a whole has amazing flexibility and loads of talent...

I did not know that special needs teams ever competed ! I thought they were always exhibition.

I did not know that special needs teams ever competed ! I thought they were always exhibition.

They compete at Cheersport, NCA & UCA. The USASF Special Needs Committee continues to encourage event producers to allow special needs teams to compete.

Back