All-Star You Always Talk About The Big! Lets Talk About The Small......names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

and I will be biased, but as1 :)

youth 3 cheersport champs their second year
junior 5 cheersport champs their third year (beat the rays, mind you)

and they have BANGING youths and juniors this year, and in the new division of small small, big bang :)

ps love all the support from others, and not just friends :) lol

I live in new mexico and my gym went 23 in 08 to 115.. we have grown so much in the past year and it is exciting.. our senior level 4 team, fame, won grand champs on the online all levels national championship, and our level 4.2, pride, took second online.. As a gym we are extremely proud of this.. and this new season we have a limited senior 5 team, fortune. And for new mexico were pretty big...

I live in new mexico and my gym went 23 in 08 to 115.. we have grown so much in the past year and it is exciting.. our senior level 4 team, fame, won grand champs on the online all levels national championship, and our level 4.2, pride, took second online.. As a gym we are extremely proud of this.. and this new season we have a limited senior 5 team, fortune. And for new mexico were pretty big...

whats your gym called

Knight Time Cheer From El Paso, Texas. Definatly a small gym but won NCA in level 3 two years in a row and their youth as level 2:) I think 3 NCA titles for a gym with less than 75 athletes is pretty good! They were level 4 last year and got 3rd but this year they're level 4 sr.coed and i really honostly have to say that i've never seen a more difficult level 4 routine from any team..ever:))

Agreed, I went against them last year at NCA and UCA, they did a great job! Difficult level 4 routine for sure. Do they not have a small sr 4 now?

Agreed, I went against them last year at NCA and UCA, they did a great job! Difficult level 4 routine for sure. Do they not have a small sr 4 now?

I agree, Knight Time Cheer Force has a terrific routine! I should know, my daughter's team competed against them this weekend at CheerPower.. and we came in second. After the first day we were only .04 points behind them so it was an exciting second day... we just couldn't pull it together. I hope they stay as a large team at NCA - we will be going as a small Senior Coed L4 due to crossovers competing with our Junior team.
smile.png

my favorite smaller names in small senior 5 (and their gym)
Elite Cheer (Stars)
Cheer Express (Silver)
Heat Athletics (Firestorm)
Cheer Command All Star- Generals

well i will be biased by saying Cheer Alliance :) opening a new gym and first year level 5 and going to worlds. bu i must say GreenBay WORKS ME OUT <3

Back