All-Star You Always Talk About The Big! Lets Talk About The Small......names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Platinum Athletics -

Second year gym. Sent team to worlds first year open. Has partial paid bid this season. Lots of skills. Their level 1-4 teams are just as good as their Level 5.

Platinum Athletics -

Second year gym. Sent team to worlds first year open. Has partial paid bid this season. Lots of skills. Their level 1-4 teams are just as good as their Level 5.
first year open and to worlds? thats amazing! i dont think most gyms would even have a level 5 team their very first year.. maybe im wrong. congrats to their success!

Jersey Allstars !

4 years strong, first time going to cheersport this weekend, (small senior 4 division 1, watch out (; )
& next we're hoping for our first level 5 !
Senior co-ed 3 & Small Junior 2 received bids to US finals too, & small senior 4 & small junior 2 cheer tech national champs.:)

Champion All-stars!!!! 5th year gym our level 5 team is our very first level 5 ever!!! and got a bid to worlds at Jamfest. and Our other teams are also very successful! J2 got 1st place at Jamfest super nationals :)

i have to agree with what i have seen people have stated on this thread before, some of these gyms like south jersy storm, crimson heat, just cheer, green bay elite, and maryand marlins arent really considered unknown/new .... they accutally are successful and they are winning great titles but like i mean they are no top gun but they are wayyy ahead of some other gyms with maybe one or two teams barely making it in the competive world , now that would be considered a SMALL UNKNOWNED gym . sorry if anyone completly disagrees, thats my opinion, ive been there before .

cheer command is rising to the top slowly our seniior 5 just won full paid bid to worlds at cheersport atlanta which was hugeee for them they beat cheer extreme from mokena illinois

GO FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are my own opinions.

Back