All-Star You Always Talk About The Big! Lets Talk About The Small......names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SSX beat SE for grand champs and got the custom uni's, so I'd say they are pretty equal with SE!

I like Haydens Allstar Twisters! Not big name at all, but there 4.2 team is awesome! They've won like every competiton except one by what I saw on there website!

I have to be biased and say my cp's gym, State All Stars.
They've seen growth this past year of almost exponential proportions. They had a Y4 and Y5 for the first time this year (yes-8 and 9 year olds doing fulls, triple jump tucks, toe tucks, pretty girl kick doubles, etc.!), S5 with a bid to Worlds, I5 2nd year in a row with a bid, a mini team who scored the 4th highest score of the comp @ the WSF Liberty Bell, then receiving a paid bid to All Levels (they placed 2nd!)! Their Y4, Y5 and S4 all received paid bids to US Finals as well! I've seen sooooooooooooo many new faces at practices in the past few weeks, people coming to check us out, people impressed by what this tiny gym from Norristown, PA has accomplished. Love me some State Jags! :D

I will also say that
-NJSE is incredible (always impressive!)
-Keystone Extreme
-and Elite Rockers are awesome

ive been meaningg to sayyy , i love dream all stars ! u guys are goodd andd ii loveeeeeee the little boyy in thiss danceee

andd also for good small gym namess

CITY LITES ALL STARS!!!! :D

We watched that boy at BATC this year and he has an amazing kick double and some sick tumble passes. He looks the same size! :)

Well i think alot of midwest teams get over looked. especially the new level 5's.

Obviously I have to bias and say Allstar Rebels. First Team in IL history to get a Full Paid bid, first year as a 5, and first attempt. Believe me, i would have never of dreamed it. But my sr 5 has worked their butts off this season to prove themselves.

Heat Athletics Wisconsin- SICK SICK SICK!!!!! Not a first year 5, but a team i feel is massively over looked. I saw them in october and named them as the team to beat out here. Amazing skill level, and oh so clean! i think they will be top 10 at worlds for sure.

Ultimate Fusion Wisconsin- they have had one of the best stunting level 4 teams the last 2 years. They are another first year 5, but definitely do damage. they have had some ruff comps this season, but the skill and talent is definitely there. they have the ability to place very well at worlds.

Cheer Express <3
That gym is on fireeee.

As in the one from Indiana?
Actually I don't know if they're from Indiana but they are at a lot of Indiana competitions. But are they the ones with yellow and black uniforms? I looove their clever names for all of their teams. Especially the "Choo-choos!"

Columbus Power Elite should be extremely good this year.. But of course I'm a little biased. But I think we'll do well, considering we only have 2 teams: a level 1 and a level 3. We're in a tiny town with limited resources, and cheerleaders from surrounding towns go to big gyms in the area.

Back