All-Star You Always Talk About The Big! Lets Talk About The Small......names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Speed Athletics Third year open and their Small Senior 5 has been to Worlds all three years they've been open!

Speed Athletics disappointed me this year. They had a rough season from what I saw at the competitions I attended- not tight and just in general not hitting everything. They've been fierce in the past though.

As in the one from Indiana?
Actually I don't know if they're from Indiana but they are at a lot of Indiana competitions. But are they the ones with yellow and black uniforms? I looove their clever names for all of their teams. Especially the "Choo-choos!"

No, im pretty sure they are talking about cheer express from Florida. They got a paid bid at Jamfest Supernationals in Small Sr all girl

Well i think alot of midwest teams get over looked. especially the new level 5's.

Obviously I have to bias and say Allstar Rebels. First Team in IL history to get a Full Paid bid, first year as a 5, and first attempt. Believe me, i would have never of dreamed it. But my sr 5 has worked their butts off this season to prove themselves.

Heat Athletics Wisconsin- SICK SICK SICK!!!!! Not a first year 5, but a team i feel is massively over looked. I saw them in october and named them as the team to beat out here. Amazing skill level, and oh so clean! i think they will be top 10 at worlds for sure.

Ultimate Fusion Wisconsin- they have had one of the best stunting level 4 teams the last 2 years. They are another first year 5, but definitely do damage. they have had some ruff comps this season, but the skill and talent is definitely there. they have the ability to place very well at worlds.

not the first... cheer command got a full baid in 2007 from wsf.

Of course i'm being biased, so i'll say Spirit Explosion (pretty popular around the TriState area not sure about mid west and west coast or south east coast), Cheer Central Suns, Tri-State Cheernastics, Crimson Heat, AS1, ACX just to name a few!!

Speed Athletics disappointed me this year. They had a rough season from what I saw at the competitions I attended- not tight and just in general not hitting everything. They've been fierce in the past though.

I cheer at Speed and by this I'm sorta offended. -_- We had a rough start, yes, but in the end almost all of our teams won Xtreme Spirit Nationals in Chigago, with our sr4 winning level 4 overall. Our small sr. made it to semis at Worlds and has been to Worlds every year that the gym has been open. I don't think there's anything to be disappointed about, but perhaps I'm biased.

I cheer at Speed and by this I'm sorta offended. -_- We had a rough start, yes, but in the end almost all of our teams won Xtreme Spirit Nationals in Chigago, with our sr4 winning level 4 overall. Our small sr. made it to semis at Worlds and has been to Worlds every year that the gym has been open. I don't think there's anything to be disappointed about, but perhaps I'm biased.
I don't know very much about Speed. But I agree, sounds like Speed had a pretty good season! Congrats on all the accomplishments! And to @carrieann , I don't think that post was necessary. I think it was rude and completely uncalled for. I think you should return to the Newbie section for a while if you continue to post like that.

Back