All-Star You Always Talk About The Big! Lets Talk About The Small......names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Speed Athletics disappointed me this year. They had a rough season from what I saw at the competitions I attended- not tight and just in general not hitting everything. They've been fierce in the past though.

Not sure where u cheer or if u r a mom but my dtr cheer's at Speed Athletics and I will have u know, they have been open 3 yrs now and have been to Worlds ALL 3 yrs they have been open! Speed prides themselves on clean routines and clean tumbling! I'm not sure what teams u r watching, but I don't think u are watching ALL the teams! Not every team is going to hit everything, everyday, every routine! Do tell what program u r at so we can nit pick about urs too! Just sayin! These kids work hard and deserve the respect to make it World's the last 3 out of 3 yrs and soon to be 4! Speed it up! :)

Def... Prodigy is on the rise! Houston represent! Also watch out for the new gym AllStar Revolution out of Houston. It's a break off of University Cheer Airforce. They should have good level 5 next season. We'll see.

I watched them practice at Worlds, they are SO talented!! And their coaches are really nice!! I was definitely taking notes, I can't wait to see them in the future!!

Not sure where u cheer or if u r a mom but my dtr cheer's at Speed Athletics and I will have u know, they have been open 3 yrs now and have been to Worlds ALL 3 yrs they have been open! Speed prides themselves on clean routines and clean tumbling! I'm not sure what teams u r watching, but I don't think u are watching ALL the teams! Not every team is going to hit everything, everyday, every routine! Do tell what program u r at so we can nit pick about urs too! Just sayin! These kids work hard and deserve the respect to make it World's the last 3 out of 3 yrs and soon to be 4! Speed it up! :)

I'm definitely not saying Speed isn't good. I really respect them as a gym and they did my middle school's choreography and it was great. I was just saying that in my opinion, they weren't as good as they had been previously. Not trying to start drama, just expressing my opinion :)

Oc all stars! im biased :) Love small seniors double up! Love open 6! 4th their first year at worlds.... Next year will be even better <3 big yellow bows!!

Back