All-Star You Always Talk About The Big! Lets Talk About The Small......names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

absolutely in love with pacific coast magic fantasy, been on top of there game ever since the begging of this season when i saw them at gssa competing against oc allstars and diamondz for the full paid.

I have to say Allstar Athletics in tinley park Il, we had some struggles in the pass but we are growing into a very strong gym and will make a big impact this year. Good luck to everyone this season!!!!!:)

Haydens Allstars, we only have 8 teams. But we've won Cheersport every year since 03. All levels every year. and alway place top 3 most of the time. We go against big names to, like stingrays, and cea.

TwistersOwnTheThrone said:
Haydens Allstars, we only have 8 teams. But we've won Cheersport every year since 03. All levels every year. and alway place top 3 most of the time. We go against big names to, like stingrays, and cea.

Props to Haydens...we have seen you all several times and you are awesome!!!! One of the first teams I saw do great power stretches at UCF several years ago!!!!!

i'm about to be biased but... ACE Athletics out of IL, our only team that really travels is our Senior CoEd 3 team but we've taken top 3 in Dallas for the past 4 years, this year losing to California Allstars but beating out some big names (not to mention jumping from 8th to second!) We are also thinking of making a level 5 teams this year when HS season ends!

I feel as though the only teams any one ever talks about on the boards are the big names or as i would like to call it the more popular well known gyms! and its not even the gym they talk aabout its mostly the one team (meaning the level 5 team of course)....i mean its true every body is in this sport for the JACK TROPHEY GLOBE & RING but if were gonna make it about this for the time being.....hows about we hop off of the topguns ceas twisters world cup and cheer athletics......who is your favorite team from the rising big name gyms? NORTH WEST EAST SOUTH you pick the side of town state city whatever you like.....but its time to give credit where credit is due!

P.S. not saying the big names dont matter lol just want some up in coming big names n talented gyms to be recognized! :)

I live in Norfolk Virginia and their are alot of, so to speak, "small" gyms or teams around
Virginia Area Cheer
Azalea Allstars
Extreme Supreme Allstars
Elite Cheer Sensation
Dymond Elite
East Coast Rage
Beach Cheer Xtreme

These are only a FEW of whats local and they are all so very good.

Back