OT You know you're a cheerleader when...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When you can't make plans because of the possibilities of extra practices
When you never want to leave the gym
When your in the gym so much people ask if you live there
When you would rather be with your cheer family then some of your real family
When you have bows to match your practice outfits

When you get a mix from the current year, at the beggining of competition season, and you feel like god. Until you play it with your friends and they're like TURN IT OFF!

When you can't make plans because of the possibilities of extra practices
When you never want to leave the gym
When your in the gym so much people ask if you live there
When you would rather be with your cheer family then some of your real family
When you have bows to match your practice outfits

All of these sound so much like my life! haha or you know your a cheerleader when fierceboard is your most visited website and instead of collecting stamps or something normal you collect bows or teeshirts.

When your boyfriend knows all of the cheerleading terms and teams and knows when worlds are. :)

OMG!! So true!! Just the other day I was talking about how I can't wait for Worlds 2011 and how Sr. Elite won and how they're amazing and Maddie's 360 Ball Up to Tick Tock still makes my jaw drop and he's all like "waa??"

When I was listening to CEA small senior 2010 worlds mix and my brother(who hates cheer) walks by and goes if they were back for redemption, then why did they get 2nd?! He also says lines from the cartoon video, a world cup fan vs. a cea fan.
When you go places after cheer practice or a comp and people stare at you and your giant bow. :)

-when you walk through the halls at school and mark your routine and accidentally hit someone (Done this before :p)
-when you have a huge bow on your backpack and all your other cheer friends want one
-When one of your said cheer friends ^^ wants that exact bow and begs you for the website
- when you and your school cheer coach are both obsessed with All Star cheer and talk about CEA and how you're so happy that Sharity made Sr. Elite and how they're better then ever now :)
-when you barely have time to hang out with your boyfriend because you have cheer practice and you make him come to your games and/or competitions
-when you're in your room listening to cheer music and marking the routine and your younger brother walks in, looks at you and walks out

-when you walk through the halls at school and mark your routine and accidentally hit someone (Done this before :p)
-when you have a huge bow on your backpack and all your other cheer friends want one
-When one of your said cheer friends ^^ wants that exact bow and begs you for the website
- when you and your school cheer coach are both obsessed with All Star cheer and talk about CEA and how you're so happy that Sharity made Sr. Elite and how they're better then ever now :)
-when you barely have time to hang out with your boyfriend because you have cheer practice and you make him come to your games and/or competitions
-when you're in your room listening to cheer music and marking the routine and your younger brother walks in, looks at you and walks out

i've done that in walmart before....

when you text your cheer friends more then the school friends
-when you have to wear some kind of cheer shirt every week
-when all you ask for for christmas is to go to worlds, or cheer shirt, and bows
-when you get more excited about "cheerleading worlds" coming on tv then Gossip Girl
-when you have your mom sign you out of school just so you wont miss Cheerleading on tv
-when you have a fiercebow.
-when you can walk around in a sport bra likes it nothing.
-when you realize majority of your Best friends are Cheerleaders from other states.

when you text your cheer friends more then the school friends
-when you have to wear some kind of cheer shirt every week
-when all you ask for for christmas is to go to worlds, or cheer shirt, and bows
-when you get more excited about "cheerleading worlds" coming on tv then Gossip Girl
-when you have your mom sign you out of school just so you wont miss Cheerleading on tv
-when you have a fiercebow.
-when you can walk around in a sport bra likes it nothing.
-when you realize majority of your Best friends are Cheerleaders from other states.

Yes!!!

Back