OT You know you're a cheerleader when...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
... you have show and tell at school and you bring a cheer bow... and your in highschool
... you have kicked someone while pulling your stunt sequence in a public place because your music came on our iPod
... you have done ^^ that except with another teams stunt and music
... you have picked purple/blue/whatever other color mat your gym has fuzz out of your braces/teeth from face planting tumbling
... you hear a song playing in a store and its in cheer music and you yell the voice over that goes with it
... you see a little girl in a college cheer uni on a football game weekend and start trying to convince her parents to let their 3 yearold to tryout for minis at your gym
... you get very destracted because your gyms colors seem to be the hot color that everyone is wearing that season
... you only buy things in your gyms colors
... you talk about other gyms that you dont go to and your friends are like wait you dont cheer there their half way accross the country and you just smile and say I know
... you see someone jumping up and down and you really want to scream HIT! HIT! HIT! PULL!
... you count your steps in 8-counts
... you get yelled at and put as an alternet on your highschool team because you correct the coaches to much... but you dont care and yell at them from the sidelines any way

this.

When you're on driving through North Carolina for a family vacation and get off an exit to get gas and you realize it's the Mt. Airy exit... where Maddie Gardner lives. And no one else understands your excitement that maybe you'll run into her at the gas station and get a picture. But to you it's like running into a celebrity.

Same goes for driving by the Kernersville exit, no one else cares about Kernersville, but for me it's like Hollywood.

I went to UCE and when I saw Courtney I almost had a panic attack. Maddie stood like a foot away from me and I just froze lol. Mind you I am a little too old for this but I don't care. One of the classes I went to had most of the Senior Elite flyers in there too!!! Best day ever!

...when your in the car and a song in your cheer mix comes on the radio...you automatically do that part of your routine
...when you leave practice you are already thinking about next practice...
...when your in college and you write all of your persuasive paper about cheerleading (im a senior and still do it!)
...when someone who has no idea what allstar cheerleading is asks... and you give a 20 minute speech about what how its not club, rec, AAU, a hobby, or some type of professional team...then you say "Have you seen cheerleading on ESPN?" they say yea...and you say "THATS allstar cheer." their eyes get wide and the conversation is finished.

...when your walking around doing the arm motions for your standing tumble pass

...when your doing homework and stop to cheer stalk teams websites and youtube videos

...when you just cant get enough of sr elites 2010 routine!!

...when you try to get your non-cheering sister to come to tumble with you...and you succeed

...when you have to plan your spring break/any travel plans around competitions

...when having a broken arm/leg/wrist/ankle isnt an excuse to not come to practice

...when you get chills when you see an amazing pyramid sequence

...when your in the car and a song in your cheer mix comes on the radio...you automatically do that part of your routine
...when you leave practice you are already thinking about next practice...
...when your in college and you write all of your persuasive paper about cheerleading (im a senior and still do it!)
...when someone who has no idea what allstar cheerleading is asks... and you give a 20 minute speech about what how its not club, rec, AAU, a hobby, or some type of professional team...then you say "Have you seen cheerleading on ESPN?" they say yea...and you say "THATS allstar cheer." their eyes get wide and the conversation is finished.

...when your walking around doing the arm motions for your standing tumble pass

...when your doing homework and stop to cheer stalk teams websites and youtube videos

...when you just cant get enough of sr elites 2010 routine!!

...when you try to get your non-cheering sister to come to tumble with you...and you succeed

...when you have to plan your spring break/any travel plans around competitions

...when having a broken arm/leg/wrist/ankle isnt an excuse to not come to practice

...when you get chills when you see an amazing pyramid sequence

omg these.

...when you spent all day locked up in your room stalking worlds. And when you tell your friends you cried when Senior Elite won, they laugh.

when you cry watching maddies 360 ball up tic toc... every. time.
and when you tear up watching senior elites 2011 routine
or in my friend paiges case, start bawling at senior elites new mix... :p

I'm not even that obsessive hahaha

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

when through your stalking, you have become friends with shooting stars haha or when i had surgery my "feel better gift" was a card signed by shooting stars. i tell people all the time that if your a baseball player you idolize the yankees. if your a cheerleader you idolize shooting stars ( or insert other team name here)

when you give up having a really good boyfriend cause you have no time to hangout with him with privates and competitions and practices

Back