OT You know you're a cheerleader when...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When you say on New Yeats Eve that "2010 was meant for the ladies of teal. So what about 2011" and your friends think that was the funniest saying ever so they say it for everything now. If only they knew how much I talk to them in voiceovers.
When your friend asks you to write them a note in their iPod, so you write down all the voiceovers of the cheer mix you're listening to, but put her name instead of the team and they think it's the greatest note ever.

when you show your non cheer friends videos from worlds that are saved to your ipod, and say isnt this sooo sick, and they say not really.. and you rewind it and say HOW?!

This happens to me... I was showing my homeroom GA Coed from Worlds '10 and I was like isn't this amazing?! And their like umm I guess? WHAT?!

When your friends are discussing soccer and one friend says "It's like [some random country you had never heard of] going against Spain, Italy, and Brazil." You say you don't understand and your boyfriend says "It's like if Top Gun, World Cup Shooting Stars, and Maryland Twisters all went against our school's team." You ask "F5 or Reign?" And without hesitation he responds "F5."
This made my day when it happened.

When your teachers look at you like you have been physically abused because of the bruises (proud battle wounds) on your arms and legs.

My friends would always make comments about the dark purple bruises from basing on my arms, I took pride in them!

When people ask to listen to your ipod with you but you have to say no because almost all the music is cheer music.
hahahaha yes this was me! since i don't cheer, people would think i was so weird.

-When you pretty much agree to what EVERYONE is saying in this thread, that's how you know you're a cheerleader.
-When you try to teach your friends how to stunt, tumble and hit their motions.
-When you're watching a movie that has a seriously intense moment, but if you see a cheerleader in the far left corner with no significance, your attention turns towards the cheerleader anyway and you say, "OMG, a cheerleader!" and keep your eyes on them until they're gone.
-You look at people's bodies and say, "You can be a cheerleader! Have you ever thought about it?"
-When you're not a flier, but you still find yourself doing full-ups, heel stretches, etc.
-When you're in the middle of class and blurt out a random voice over and you get looked at like you're some crazy guy.
-You try to convince your friends to become cheerleaders and how much opportunity they are missing out on. Even when they say no and you say you understand, you come back the next day, still trying to convince.
-You have videos on your iPod of top cheerleading teams and you show them to ANYONE who thinks cheerleading is for weak links.
-When you start marking other teams' routines out of nowhere.

Omg, I can go on forever!

-When you pretty much agree to what EVERYONE is saying in this thread, that's how you know you're a cheerleader.
-When you're watching a movie that has a seriously intense moment, but if you see a cheerleader in the far left corner with no significance, your attention turns towards the cheerleader anyway and you say, "OMG, a cheerleader!" and keep your eyes on them until they're gone.
-You look at people's bodies and say, "You can be a cheerleader! Have you ever thought about it?"
-When you're not a flier, but you still find yourself doing full-ups, heel stretches, etc.
-When you're in the middle of class and blurt out a random voice over and you get looked at like you're some crazy guy.
-You try to convince your friends to become cheerleaders and how much opportunity they are missing out on. Even when they say no and you say you understand, you come back the next day, still trying to convince.
-You have videos on your iPod of top cheerleading teams and you show them to ANYONE who thinks cheerleading is for weak links.

yesssss

so true... :)

when all your papers in english class are related to cheerleading
when you do really bad on tests because your too excited for a competition the coming weekend. (aka jamfest cheersport worlds)
when you live in two different worlds.. cheer world.. and then normal/school world.

when a little part of you dies inside when you hear the words full out
when you think they should have stopped at the first bring it on
when a new cheerleading shirt or sweat shirt is on your christmas list
when you post a status saying you've booked your worlds flight
when your tvo/dvr is filled with recorded tv compititions

Back