OT You know you're a cheerleader when...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
-when you decorate the christmas tree with cheerbows
-regular music sounds so boring and slow!
-you can only marry/date male cheerleaders, because other men can't live with you
-when you talk about "your girls", people think you talk about your kids, but you are talking about the girls you coach
-when fantasizing about your wedding you inmediatly starting thinking about the first dance which in fact will be a great partnerstunt routine
-when going to a party you wear a bow and glitter
-when in a hurry you start tumbling because you go way faster
-when you cant sit still for 15 minutes because you need to get up to run or stretch
-people say: "so you're a cheerleader" and you ask: "how did you know that?" and they say: "it's the only thing you talk about on facebook"
-people delete you from facebook because they get annoyed by all the cheer-related stuff you put up
-people call you mrs cheer
-you managed to teach your cat to do tumbling :)
-you search for "world cup" on youtube and get upset because all you get are soccer movies:(
-you stand out on all the picture by doing a cheerfacial
-friends are all excited about their new shoes and you proudly show your new nfinity's!
-your boss at work tells you not to wear trainers and you are shocked because those are not trainers!!! those are your best stuntshoes!
-when you wear a skirt and start doing tumbling in public and friends tell you not to do so in a skirt and you say "it's ok, im wearing my bloomers"
-when you go dancing with your friends in a club, you do cheerroutines
-mcdonalds gives you free hamburgs in hope your team stops stunting in their drive-through
-when waiting for the bus or in line or wherever all you do is pull scorpions and full ups
-when you wake up in a liberty position
-your alarm clock has the music of your favourite team, nothing wakes you up so fast!
-you got injuried at practise and the next day people ask: "omg what happened with your arm?" you proudly show your arm explaining the stunt you were trying ending with "...and we finally hit it!!!" and everyone looks worried instead of happy
-people who dont know what cheerleading is say: "oh yeah ive seen that, it's the thing with the pompons?" you are shocked and force that person to watching some video's on your phone while after each video you say "hmm that stunt is too simple, let me look for a better one"
-your phones ringtone is the music from CEA and other ask you "what kind of music is THAT!" and you just stare at them wondering how it's possible they never heard of cea....

ok that's enough crazy cheer obsession for today:)

-When you ramble so much about cheer that you've actually taught your boyfriend some terms (he knows all the tumbling skills now :D I'm so proud!!)
- When you have cheer music playing and people ask you what song that is you say, for example, Georgia All Stars Large Coed 2006 and people go "um.. WTF??" and you have to explain
- When you show your Friends cheer videos and say "OMG! Isn't that cool??" they're like "um... Suuure..??"
- when you dream about cheer
-when you see the new Gieco commercial and flip out because of the Suzie people

-you can only marry/date male cheerleaders, because other men can't live with you
-when you talk about "your girls", people think you talk about your kids, but you are talking about the girls you coach
-when fantasizing about your wedding you inmediatly starting thinking about the first dance which in fact will be a great partnerstunt routine
-when you cant sit still for 15 minutes because you need to get up to run or stretch
-people say: "so you're a cheerleader" and you ask: "how did you know that?" and they say: "it's the only thing you talk about on facebook"
-people delete you from facebook because they get annoyed by all the cheer-related stuff you put up
-you search for "world cup" on youtube and get upset because all you get are soccer movies:(
-friends are all excited about their new shoes and you proudly show your new nfinity's!
-your boss at work tells you not to wear trainers and you are shocked because those are not trainers!!! those are your best stuntshoes!
-when you wear a skirt and start doing tumbling in public and friends tell you not to do so in a skirt and you say "it's ok, im wearing my bloomers"
-mcdonalds gives you free hamburgs in hope your team stops stunting in their drive-through
-when waiting for the bus or in line or wherever all you do is pull scorpions and full ups
-your alarm clock has the music of your favourite team, nothing wakes you up so fast!
-you got injuried at practise and the next day people ask: "omg what happened with your arm?" you proudly show your arm explaining the stunt you were trying ending with "...and we finally hit it!!!" and everyone looks worried instead of happy
-people who dont know what cheerleading is say: "oh yeah ive seen that, it's the thing with the pompons?" you are shocked and force that person to watching some video's on your phone while after each video you say "hmm that stunt is too simple, let me look for a better one"
-your phones ringtone is the music from CEA and other ask you "what kind of music is THAT!" and you just stare at them wondering how it's possible they never heard of cea....

Omg you just described my life! I tumble instead of running in gym. I always have the best times XD

When you have the urg to pull a heelstretch bow or scropion during your school dance and do it anyway to show you r not the pom pom shakkn type

You have cheer bows all over your school backpack and everyone either thinks you're really weird for putting a bow on your bag or wants you to make them one.

I'm pretty much guilty of all of these. I absolutely HATE it when all of those stupid soccer and lacrosse things come up when I search world cup! It is so annoying. My alarm clock is California all stars small senior 2011... I luv all of these:)

when a songs comes on the radio and instead of singing the next verse you end up singing the voice over or the next song thats in whatever teams mix, all your friends want to go to worlds, when your not at school or home people assume your at the gym, you do flips for free stuff, people say cheerleading isnt a sport and you explode into argue modee:)

when your friends see you at school on a monday after comp, and see random glitter on your face and instantly ask "omg how did you do? did you win?"

when you get sick of explaining the glitter on your face so when people say you have glitter on your face, you just say "i know."

Back