OT You know you're a cheerleader when...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
-when your grounded and dont get your cell phone taken away or computer. but you cant go to practice.

omg yes! this is parents main way of punishment. and it's super embarassing when i have to tell my coach that i can't go to practice because i sassed off to my parents. ughh

omg yes! this is parents main way of punishment. and it's super embarassing when i have to tell my coach that i can't go to practice because i sassed off to my parents. ughh

i don't think you're allowed to miss practice because you are grounded at my gym. i know from reading other gyms tryout packets, parents aren't allowed to not let your kids go to practice since practice is mandatory.

i don't think you're allowed to miss practice because you are grounded at my gym. i know from reading other gyms tryout packets, parents aren't allowed to not let your kids go to practice since practice is mandatory.

yeah, my coaches get pretty mad when i have to tell them that. :(

Your mom knows all of CEA's voiceovers and can almost sing their music.
And when she can debate with you on why teams placed where they did, or where she thinks teams should have placed. (Worlds 2010 is a big arguement at our house haha)

your room looks like mine...

bows hanging from every hangable thing possible, room covered in cheer pics and voiceovers from wall to wall, cheer shirts in piles on every flat surface possible because you ran out of room in your closet, and dresser, and second dresser... the only shoes you own are cheer shoes or flip flops that came with the cheer shoes, everything you own is covered in glitter, you have more rolls of tape and empty rolls of tape then you know what to do with, you have a bucket dedicated to all your braces, need i go on? lol
everything i do always somehow relates back to cheer. i even picked my major for cheer. i've gotten slightly better since the season ended, but i think it's more because i was depressed that i'm done with allstars :(

Back