OT You know you're a cheerleader when...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
As a coach...when you spend all of your downtime at work doing cheer stuff...typing papers, updating websites, working on choreography and counts, mixing music...lol...sooo bad!

when you force you're friends to listen to cheer music with you.
make people come to open gym/clinics that don't cheer
you're friends have no clue what you're talking abouot but they just know it must be something from cheer so they go with it and act like they care. lol

story of my life!

your top 10 most played songs on itunes are cheer mixes..

When You Walk Thru The Grocery Story Doing Cheers Or Some Teams Stunt Sequence.
When Someone Says A Word And Its In A Voiceover And You Randomly Word Vomit The Voice Over!!!

JennaBean said:
When You Walk Thru The Grocery Story Doing Cheers Or Some Teams Stunt Sequence.
When Someone Says A Word And Its In A Voiceover And You Randomly Word Vomit The Voice Over!!!

Hahaha I pretend to tumble down the grocery aisles... My mom yells at me all the time

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

...when you'd rather go to Joann Fabrics with your mom on a friday night to get ribbon to make bows for practice that weekend.
...everything you own is covered in glitter, even if it never had anything to do with cheerleading.
...during the months october/april your friends at school know you'll be missing almost every friday & monday.
...you've said "i cant, i have cheerleading" at least five hundred times.
...you say you hate cheerleading when it comes to the tiring practices, but could NEVER quit because your life revolves around it.
...95% of youe facebook friends are cheerleaders.
...even your mom knows the words to cheerleading mixes.
...your mom has a favorite mix. (my moms is the maryland twisters haters mix haha)

-when you hear/see someone say "going to the gym to workout" you automatically think of the cheer gym, not the one with real weights (not people!) and equipment

-when you hear/see someone say "going to the gym to workout" you automatically think of the cheer gym, not the one with real weights (not people!) and equipment

Now when someone asks what I am doing and my response is going to the gym, they automatically ask which one. I basically live at both.

Back