All-Star You Know You're A Cheer'parent' When................

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I knew I was a 'cheer Mom' when my daughter aged out of Allstar cheer, headed off to cheer at college, and I HAD to put crystal bling on the T shirts and sweatshirts I wear to watch her cheer at the football games...I couldn't help myself...cheer is just not right without a little bling...

When you are standing at try outs and everyone sends the new parents with questions to you and the returning parents come to you with questions about what level their child is tumbling at and what are your predictions for the teams. Yep a new season is beginning! :D

...The cell phone accessory man asks why you don't want to see the leopard-print case and, without missing a beat, you tell him you're not with World Cup. You don't live anywhere near NJ. He looks at you like you're nuts. You decide on the bling case in your cp's gym colors.

When after a full 24 hrs home from Worlds...you are packing the car to go to tryouts....and thinking it's perfectly normal...:))

I knew I was a 'cheer Mom' when my daughter aged out of Allstar cheer, headed off to cheer at college, and I HAD to put crystal bling on the T shirts and sweatshirts I wear to watch her cheer at the football games...I couldn't help myself...cheer is just not right without a little bling...

That's ok, I blinged out my "Biggest Loser" tee for the contest at work. Nothing is right without a little bling ;)

...The cell phone accessory man asks why you don't want to see the leopard-print case and, without missing a beat, you tell him you're not with World Cup. You don't live anywhere near NJ. He looks at you like you're nuts. You decide on the bling case in your cp's gym colors.

LOL...I do this. Whenever I see Cheetah print stuff I like I immediately think "But we didn't end up going to Cheer Alliance...and everyone will think that's where we go." (and then I added a little feeling of envy because I love cheetah print and I'm so jealous of all their CUTE cheetah print stuff - but I still don't buy it)

LOL...I do this. Whenever I see Cheetah print stuff I like I immediately think "But we didn't end up going to Cheer Alliance...and everyone will think that's where we go." (and then I added a little feeling of envy because I love cheetah print and I'm so jealous of all their CUTE cheetah print stuff - but I still don't buy it)

I think he thought I was extra crazy because I'm carrying a leopard-print handbag (had issues with it when I bought it, but it's SO cute) For what it's worth, I therapeutically posted on here somewhere right after I got it, because I felt wrong about it.
They're right. We're completely OCD. Ooh, I bet somebody come up with a funny cheer-parent-related acronym for OCD...

New post time!! :)

Back