OT #youknowyoureafierceboarderif...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
- When you wonder whether ZTA princess will ever return

- When you see the iPhone gun emoji and remember to never send it because you could be threatening somebody

- When you live too far to fly to Worlds so book time off work to have the challenging tasks of choosing between 2 teams you know you must watch but are competing at the same time, quickly switching arenas in hope that one of the schedules is a teeny bit behind, ignoring texts and phone calls to ensure the internet doesn't mess up, and avoiding your urges to pee and eat for 3 days

When you start planning early on what sort of vacation you could get your husband and son to take during Worlds weekend because you need the TV to yourself and the house quiet.

When you start praying early that the tee ball schedule doesn't cause you to leave home during Worlds. And cry a little when it does.

When you are "that person" at your kid's spring soccer banquet looking at her phone because NCA and you are relying on FierceBoard for updates.

When you go to school the day after Worlds weekend, sit in a faculty meeting involving your Superintendent, and pray you don't fall asleep because he would never understand what a "Worlds hangover" is.

When you have an issue with a parent at a cheer practice and tell yourself "let me ask FierceBoard Coaches before I respond."

Sorry I'm posting again but I just thought about another one. When you see someone arguing and it's getting heated and you aren't even mad or shocked you just kinda want to read it and joke about it. While the other person thinks their the one who is right

Back