All-Star Young Talent

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hailee and Tina they are from my gym and they are 2 very sweet girls who I never see not tumbling. They have more passes now, but I have to wait for their moms to upload em (;
Here is Hailee's standing

running

and here is Tina and Hailee

? Young girls that are this awesome, amazing, talented, etc. Do you think it is just natural God given talented or do you think it is determinattion and extra, extra hard work with extra, extra conditioning (go home & do hour ab exercises every day, etc.). They are so amazing!!!!!!!! I can't wrap my head around how great they are!!!! :)

She is amazing!! What team is she on 2011-12 season?
I <3 alexyea!! She goes to ICE FTW. her team's name is Black Ice and i think she's on the worlds team too, but not completely sure?? Black Ice's division is undetermined right now (last year it was Senior Open Coed 5)... i just realized how stalkerish all this sounds, i go to the same gym and have known her for awhile.

? Young girls that are this awesome, amazing, talented, etc. Do you think it is just natural God given talented or do you think it is determinattion and extra, extra hard work with extra, extra conditioning (go home & do hour ab exercises every day, etc.). They are so amazing!!!!!!!! I can't wrap my head around how great they are!!!! :)

I'd say God given talent for sure combined with lots of hard work. I also think it helps to get started before fear becomes a factor.

Anyone know where this girl (Hailey) cheered? I know she's been at Rays for the past two seasons, but I can't tell where she was before..I think her uni says 'World" or something?

Latest posts

Back