All-Star Your Favorite Level 3 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And SJS' 10-11 season Sm Jr Cd 3 Thunderbolts- they were awesome last season and very proud of their 1st place finish @ Battle @ the Capital in DC (beating out a team that was undefeated 1st place all season long until then) & their 2nd place finish @ NCA Dallas.

I wish there was a good video online of Cheer Sport Sharks' mini 3 last year, most adorable team I have ever seen.

Any more recent level 3 videos? I'd love to see some of woodland elites level 3 teams. :)

lime! brandon! and im gonna be biased and say lake mary allstars youth 3 this year. probably because i know how hard they worked this summer to get where they are! but stingrays and brandon are on point with their lower level teams also! which is why i like them so much.

Glad to see some love for the Lime Rays! We're competing this weekend at BUTBT, made a few changes from this past weekend at cheersport, wish them luck!

Obviously biased, but I think our sr 3 can hang with anyone. I'll probably get a video up in the next week or two so you all can see

Back