All-Star Your Top 5 Small Sr. Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At this point, with so many teams so close in talent, it becomes a mental game. Who can stay healthy and focused and withstand the stress and pressure of the big stage and bright lights?That determines a champion for me as much as the number of doubles and stunting skill. You have to have the guts to bring it when the pressure is on! Good luck to all of these teams.

Personally, I think Lady Lightning are by far the most impressive team to me in this division. However, I wonder if doing those double ups to power presses will affect their execution - and that goes for any team competing those skills.
However, I really want to see Generals and SSX finally get a ring.
And - I want to see my sister Slinky get top 10, as well as AZ Power (go to college with a few of them and I love them dearly) and CJA. It's remarkable to me that PCM, AZ Power, and CJA haven't placed top 10 in SS. I guess that's how tough this division will be..

To be top 10 in SS, you have to have difficult/maxed out skills and execute them well. All 3 of these teams I'd argue struggle with that combination. PCM is LOADED with talent, but their execution hasn't been where it needs to be for them snatch a top 10, top 5 spot. AZ Power and CJA are probably the opposite- very clean with fantastic execution, but they don't usually have the difficulty.

Back