All-Star Your Top 5 Small Sr. Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought Orange won because their tumbling was just cleaner all around? To me, it looked like Cali had the more difficult tumbling, but it just wasn't executed as well as Orange's. But I could be wrong!

Orange had more combo passes to double plus some of their doubles went twice which i would say is more difficult. Ill give cali the edge in standing difficulty but not execution.

So cali: standing difficulty

orange: standing execution, running difficulty, running execution.

Cali did outscore orange in stunting but if im not mistaken it was less than a point.

ETA: AND JUMPS orange obviously won that part.

Sorry 3rd post in a row. BACK ON TOPIC.

Im putting ICE and Generals on top right now. I think their tumbling sets them apart from the rest of the competition and its so clean. They dont really seem to be lacking in other areas either.

Let me break it down for you boo.

Cali elite running tumbling.
5 running doubles
3 combo doubles
1 ro whip double
total doubles: 9

Orange running tumbling
2 straight doubles
6 combo doubles
5 straight doubles in sync
2 ro doubles
total doubles: 15

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm plus oranges tumbling execution was better.
And actually in finals the whip double was a whip full.

Sorry 3rd post in a row. BACK ON TOPIC.

Im putting ICE and Generals on top right now. I think their tumbling sets them apart from the rest of the competition and its so clean. They dont really seem to be lacking in other areas either.

I agree with both being ahead by much in tumbling. I can tell you that you've only seen the tip of the "ICE-berg" when it comes to Lady Lightning. They've competed twice and will surprise you in these next few events...Jamfest an NCA, will definitely impress you. I promise ;)

I just feel like generals and SSX are the two teams with the whole "package"
I love ICE and they're by far one of the most talented teams in the division, there's just something missing right now, and I can't put my finger on it, which is more annoying than anything.

I agree with both being ahead by much in tumbling. I can tell you that you've only seen the tip of the "ICE-berg" when it comes to Lady Lightning. They've competed twice and will surprise you in these next few events...Jamfest an NCA, will definitely impress you. I promise ;)

Agreed! I felt like their tumbling at WSF was like "no need for us to go full out tumbling yet" kinda deal.

Really all you have to do is go the results of the American Grand in Las Vegas and see how close this division is and it is only December (at least for the top four teams at that competition). The top three teams out scored several of the other World's divisions including coed and these are the teams mentioned frequently on this thread. It will only get tighter as the season progresses. Small senior is one of the most difficult divisions - only 20 girls on the floor all have to be talented to rank as one of the top teams in this division nationwide.
Why do I only see places and not scores?

Why do I only see places and not scores?

I believe the coaches got scores. This comp never publishes the final scores. The bids were awarded based on points according to their published rules. So if you figure the 3 top teams in small sr got bids they out scored the majority of other worlds teams.

At American Grand we were told by the judging panel that a front walkover to full was worth the same as a double not executed completely all the way around. I know we will be pushing with the execution part of tumbling in the up coming months. ATC nationals in Washington and Spirit Sports are our next biggie comps.

AFter watching vids from grand I feel az power has some amazing execution in tumbling. Hope that some of those passes to fulls change into doubles cuz their doubles are beautiful and I'm not really seeing crossed ankles. Generals in past always seem to fail me when it counts so I'm iffy this year. And love SSX year after year. Loving this division this year...

I love SSX as well as Woodlands Elite. I also think that GBE and Lightening (aka queens of the double ups lol) will do very well all season. My last favorite team will have to be a team near me (New England) and I have heard that ECE Fame is going to be a very nice surprise, so I'm going to think them and Spirit Central will be neck and neck all season.

Orange had more combo passes to double plus some of their doubles went twice which i would say is more difficult. Ill give cali the edge in standing difficulty but not execution.

So cali: standing difficulty

orange: standing execution, running difficulty, running execution.

Cali did outscore orange in stunting but if im not mistaken it was less than a point.

ETA: AND JUMPS orange obviously won that part.
Yeah, I thought Cali had the edge in standing tumbling when it came to difficulty, but Orange definitely had the running and standing execution. And of course, jumps!

my unbiased opinion
1. cheer extreme
2.green bay elite
3.ICE
4.woodlands elite general
5.California Allstars
my biased opinion
1.lady bullets
2.cheer extreme
3.lime
4.ice
5.woodlands elite general