All-Star 10 All Star Cheerleading Routines We'll Never Forget

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They didn't include Fallen Jags I will always remember that one from 005.

Yes fallen jags! I still know all the words... And yes when I saw it on my fb the other day I thought it would of made more sense with senior elite 2010 rather than 2011... Feel like it's maybe an error???

Maryland Marlins 2011 (I miss them so much. Could anyone bring the girls back please?) and WCSS 2008 "Fashionista Theme" (They definitely put a show).

I would also switch Top Gun Coed from 2010 to 2008 for that list for sure. I honestly like the 07-08 and 09-10 seasons were some of the best in recent cheerleading history.
Yes those were definitely the two best years of cheer. I wish we could go back! Almost all of my all time favorite routines came from those 2 seasons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Forgot how much I loved Orange 2010. So. Clean.

2010 may have been my favorite year of cheer ever. So many memorable routines. 2009 a close second. Then probably 2011.

Edit: I think I just miss cheerleading 2008-2012.

I'd agree with the list if it had SE in 2010, not 2011.
Especially Orange 2010 (one of the cleanest routines I've ever seen), and TGLC 2010.

...Man, 2010 was a good year...

Forgot how much I loved Orange 2010. So. Clean.

2010 may have been my favorite year of cheer ever. So many memorable routines. 2009 a close second. Then probably 2011.

Edit: I think I just miss cheerleading 2008-2012.

Agreed. All of my favorite routines come from that time period. I miss the simplicity. Nowadays I feel like I have ADHD and there's so much happening that I can't focus on anything and I miss half the routine. The routines don't hold my attention at all and I find myself skipping through them and not finishing a whole routine (when watching on video.)

It kinda broke my heart that they called out Maddie on the Senior Elite one. :/ poor girl can't escape that, even years later. And I personally think that Top Gun should have been on there for their routine with the hoops (2015? Was it really last season and I already can't make sense of the years?). That was such a cool, different routine. The pyramid made my jaw drop every time I saw it.

Back