All-Star 10 All Star Cheerleading Routines We'll Never Forget

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is nice and all but WHERE ARE THE JUNIORS?????

I'm disappointed by the lack of juniors so I'm making a juniors list. This isn't fair. The injustice.

Starlites 2007 - Peep Queen Kelsey non stopping it from her last pass untilt the end of the routine.

MT Supercells 2010 aka the year Supercells went small and still won worlds

ECE J5 2013 - I will never recover from the amazingness of this team ever

Limey Limey Lime 2010 - RIP their broadway themes

All Star Legacy Junior 5 2008 - Chew it up, pop, slam! Still have not over their worlds performance.

Honorable Mentions:
Cali Junior Coed 2010 aka Jr. Smoed
Cali Junior Mafia 2013
CEA Junior Elite 2011
Stingrays Green 2010

I'm older than most of you I think, so I didn't really fangirl over most of these, but I remember watching a Gymtyme team either in a documentary or on a TV show in high school and wanting to be just like that.

Is that the one with WCSS when the girl lost her front teeth? It is (was) on youtube.

I'm disappointed by the lack of juniors so I'm making a juniors list. This isn't fair. The injustice.

Starlites 2007 - Peep Queen Kelsey non stopping it from her last pass untilt the end of the routine.

All Star Legacy Junior 5 2008 - Chew it up, pop, slam! Still have not over their worlds performance.

Honorable Mentions:
Cali Junior Mafia 2013
CEA Junior Elite 2011
Stingrays Green 2010

Can't forget CEA Ladies of Fire from a few years ago!

I'm older than most of you I think, so I didn't really fangirl over most of these, but I remember watching a Gymtyme team either in a documentary or on a TV show in high school and wanting to be just like that.
Gymtyme Coed (back! Again! 1999, we will win!) LMAO! That was called 'On the Inside: Cheerleading'.

Andrea was the WCSS who lost her front teeth because Blair didn't tuck her elbows in during her double down.

BABS looked amazing in that episode. Just flawless. So intimidating.

Honorable Mentions:
Cali Junior Mafia 2013
CEA Junior Elite 2011
Stingrays Green 2010

Cheer Athletics Jags 2008
University Cheer AirForce Junior AirForce One 2009. Wow.

For me probably the most watched routines are SE 2010 and 2013, LB 2011 and TG OO5 2013 aka Fallen Jags. Also special mention for TG 2007 (Bucky's pass), TG 2008 (Santwon's arabian), LB 2010 (bad romance dance) and WC Shooting stars 2008 (Fashionista).

am i the only one who thinks Top Gun 2009 is underrated? maybe it's because they didn't win that year.... but I LOVE that routine, it goes into my top three favorite routines. TG 2009, along w/ Wildcats 2009, T&S Obession 2013 was great, and Top Gun I5 in 2011 are some memorable routines for me. GREAT tumbling in these routines also, especially TG 2009, probably my favorite routine in terms of tumbling w/ Cali Coed 2013 right behind it.

am i the only one who thinks Top Gun 2009 is underrated? maybe it's because they didn't win that year.... but I LOVE that routine, it goes into my top three favorite routines. TG 2009, along w/ Wildcats 2009, T&S Obession 2013 was great, and Top Gun I5 in 2011 are some memorable routines for me. GREAT tumbling in these routines also, especially TG 2009, probably my favorite routine in terms of tumbling w/ Cali Coed 2013 right behind it.

Nope that pyramid and dance was everything. Honestly almost any TGLC routine since 2004 could have been placed on this list and not many teams can say that.

no
Nope that pyramid and dance was everything. Honestly almost any TGLC routine since 2004 could have been placed on this list and not many teams can say that.
seriously! they've had phenomenal routines year after year and they've all been executed beautifully. it terms of TG routines though, 2009, 2014, and 2011 are my top three, if we did top five, then 2008 & 2013 would be in there.

Back