All-Star 10 All Star Cheerleading Routines We'll Never Forget

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I smile when you guys talk about 2010. That Worlds was the rabbit hole that started this crazy cheer ride for us. My 3 and a half year old was flipping thru the channels and literally became mesmerized by the Worlds broadcast. She stood there for hours watching it and she declared "I want to be that!" as she watched WCSS. I remember watching Top Gun in awe that day too.

funny how things come full circle. Now she is being coached by TG 2010 alum and wearing cheetah ;)

Last edited:
Seriously. It's so fun to watch the evolution of the Cheerleading Worlds.

The evolution of cheer in general is so interesting to me.

Ex: At NCA circa 2001ish, WCSS's elite stunt was a ripple of straight up arabseques and that was advanced!

See also, I won a local solo competition in middle school (in the ADVANCED division) with a RO 3 BHS Tuck.

I bet if they used this routine for the 2016-2017 season, they would still win no matter what...

This is nice and all but WHERE ARE THE JUNIORS?????

I'm disappointed by the lack of juniors so I'm making a juniors list. This isn't fair. The injustice.

Starlites 2007 - Peep Queen Kelsey non stopping it from her last pass untilt the end of the routine.

MT Supercells 2010 aka the year Supercells went small and still won worlds

Stingrays Green 2010

One thing I love about theses JR teams is that sooo many of these girls ended up on the flag ship squad. I love Kelsey Rule and to see her progress is still crazy to me.

ETA: 2008 Stars music...STILL IT

2010 Orange=the bobs omg I miss old AS cheer.

Last edited:
One thing I love about theses JR teams is that sooo many of these girls ended up on the flag ship squad. I love Kelsey Rule and to see her progress is still crazy to me.

ETA: 2008 Stars music...STILL IT

2010 Orange=the bobs omg I miss old AS cheer.

i always wondered if the girls on orange agreed to cut their hair like that or it just happened that they all had short hair. I think that only lasted for two seasons though, 2010 and 2011.
i cant find a clear video of them from 2009 so maybe that year as well...

i always wondered if the girls on orange agreed to cut their hair like that or it just happened that they all had short hair. I think that only lasted for two seasons though, 2010 and 2011.
i cant find a clear video of them from 2009 so maybe that year as well...

I think I saw on here years back that one girl had a bob and they all did it for fun? I totally forgot it was a thing. Time really is flying, 2010 literally feels like it was yesterday.

Wow I've been posting in this a lot haha.

My all time favorite Panther routine, and quite possibly my favorite All Girl routine ever.

Also, I feel like Senior Elite 2009 is so underrated. This and 2010 are my absolute favorites from them; this pyramid was insane. "Fashion update: TEAL is now IN!"

Last edited:
It kinda broke my heart that they called out Maddie on the Senior Elite one. :/ poor girl can't escape that, even years later. And I personally think that Top Gun should have been on there for their routine with the hoops (2015? Was it really last season and I already can't make sense of the years?). That was such a cool, different routine. The pyramid made my jaw drop every time I saw it.
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. The routine with the hoops was awesome. I like Large Coed's Routine every year.

Back