All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love those CEA IAG5 uniforms. I think they are very graphic and are going to look amazing on the floor.

Edited to add... I love the way the Xman's 'leg' is continued onto the skirt. I'm OCD about lines and I love it.

1ny048.jpg

CEA IAG5!
from twitter
Love these!!

i'm liking all of these new looks and designs for CEA. i don't so much mind the different shade of teal, i mind that it appears (may not be in person) that the teals do not match from team to team. when you are all the same gym your gym colors should match.

it is very possible that it's camera quality/lighting, and then i'll just be quiet.

i'm liking all of these new looks and designs for CEA. i don't so much mind the different shade of teal, i mind that it appears (may not be in person) that the teals do not match from team to team. when you are all the same gym your gym colors should match.

it is very possible that it's camera quality/lighting, and then i'll just be quiet.

I would be highly surprised if she picked teals of different shades for each team. I guess we'll see on Sunday huh?? LOL

I wish CEA kept the old uniforms for a day one uniform and then gave the other teams new ones for day two unis.

Reactions: Ems
I would be highly surprised if she picked teals of different shades for each team. I guess we'll see on Sunday huh?? LOL

i mean, i would think so too. but they look completely different (again probably at least somewhat the lighting's fault). i'm thinking it's different types of fabric so they just appear a little off from each other.

maybe you could arrange a photo on sunday for me and get one of each uniform lined up together, so at least they'd all be in the same light LOL

I'm ready to see Top Gun's uni's!!! I don't even know if they are getting new one's or not, I love the white ones so either way it's a win-win!...unless they get really crazy *cough* IOC5 last year *cough* I do applaud them on being innovative though.

I'm ready to see Top Gun's uni's!!! I don't even know if they are getting new one's or not, I love the white ones so either way it's a win-win!...unless they get really crazy *cough* IOC5 last year *cough* I do applaud them on being innovative though.

as far as i know, (though Drkilluzionz would know better) the program uni from last year will be used this season. so you won't be seeing a new uni until worlds (if they get new worlds unis)

though i would like to see a fun design for lady jags ;)

Back