All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ehh i would say stars is exactly the same as F5. i read World Cup's tryout packet for this season whenever tryouts were going on (so this is all a rough estimate since my memory sucks :p) ... their tuition is an extra $20 a month compared to all other teams. their uniform is basically double the cost of everyone else's (i think $400? or $450?.) The estimated travel for the rest of the gym was something like $1000 and stars was like $2500. their camp/practice clothes were almost triple the others. they also go to hotshots, which they pay for.

this season alone they traveled/will be traveling to rhode island, Georgia, Texas, Tennessee, and Disney x2. (i know suns didn't do Georgia and Ody isn't doing UCA - don't know about the other differences or other lvl 5 teams)

and i don't cheer at the gym, so it's not a secret. this was all listed in the tryout packet before tryouts even took place. so i'm thinking if you can't afford it, you don't attend the separate star tryout. truly sucks for the kids who have the talent, but it is part of the commitment.
Tuition for Twisters is based on the team level. The level 5 teams all pay the same. The lower the team level the less you pay.

we don't get two new uniforms every year. For instance, the new one we just got will be used this year and next year. The leotard we got last season so it's a good chance that one will be replaced next year.
I really hope not. That has to be my favorite uniform of theirs!

amagesyq.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think the F5 uniform was created with specific vision. Like they arent concerned about how it looks on a forum but how the lights of the arena will hit each individual crystal. I think the varying colors of crystals once the lights hit it will be mesmerizing. This is in no way a reflection of the girls themselves but the TG uniform (if that is what it is) seem to be a little slutty and pushing the limits too far IMO.
Haven't seen F5's new ones under the lights, but last year at worlds their new unis looked soooo pretty under the lights compared to pics of them.

Does this mean black ops will get new unis?!?!

Is there pics of the jr.mafia new uni.. I'm sure it will be unveiled at Dallas?!? I heard its pretty busy!

I like Cali Aces uniform and I like how it looks like lady bullets and coed but it makes me even more mad that smoed's doesn't look like that too, ya feel? I wish Aces shorts had something more on it though like a belt or stripes on the side

That's one thing I loved about being at twisters. In the gym it wasn't just about F5. And Tara and True and the rest of the other awesome coaches like Joe, didn't just focus on their teams if they had constructive criticism for anyone in the gym and they're there they'll give it. Yes they are linked to the Maryland Twisters names but the MD Twisters program doesn't just have one successful level 5 team or just worlds teams. They have awesome 1-4 teams as well. Also the pro shop is not all loaded with just F5 stuff either.

This is what I love about my program now as well. We have 3 gyms and our owners are in that practice gym working with every team we have which is usually 20-30+ teams. There is a lot of focus on the worlds teams but there is just as much focus on youth level 1 as there is on kids who are almost ready for level 5 which is nice to see in a gym.

Now we know why F5 didn't wear a bow w/ this uni...
i have asked so many people about this and i never got an answer.. in some pictures it looks like they are wearing a bow, but in most pictures of kelsi i never saw one but really never knew if it was because she didnt have one in or her poof was just too big to see it :oops:

Back