All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

10" has to be more skin than what their uni shows though...
it is, but sharks is more conservative and the uniforms have always been like that. it makes the parents happy because there isnt alot showing and the girls happy because they are still half tops. it also looks better on the 'bigger' girls and the girls that are self conscious about their stomachs IMO

it is, but sharks is more conservative and the uniforms have always been like that. it makes the parents happy because there isnt alot showing and the girls happy because they are still half tops. it also looks better on the 'bigger' girls and the girls that are self conscious about their stomachs IMO
I know and I totally understand it, I was just making sure you weren't implying that that was ten inches. I even measured ten inches on myself to see how much would show etc. Its not as bad of a rule as people make it out to be.

emepy7uh.jpg
World Cup super sonics!
Finally, a super classy, clean uniform that you can still wear a good sports bra in! Good job WC !

Question about the TX Cheer Red rhinestone hair ties... can you see them even with the poofs? TXcheermom
You can't see them front on (face to face) the poof is in the way. I could however see them from the arena stands. Just looked like something shiny in their hair. They really sparkle just like the top but it just throws it off to me. I like their uniform though!

Uniform Top Guidelines
Uniform tops may not include an exposed midriff except for Seniors which may have a maximum of 10” between the skirt/short top and the uniform top bottom. Uniform tops must be secured by straps or material over at least one shoulder or around the neck (tube tops are not allowed).

I thought juniors and seniors could wear half tops and mini/youth were full tops?

Back